[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/06 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

Part two will include the following items:
    • Level 55 PvP sets
    • Level 60 equipment
    • Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
    • Wings
    • World Boss Buff
    • Improved Gem Converting

UPDATE: We have revised our estimated downtime for maintenance to 4-6 hours.

UPDATE 2: Servers S1-S68 are back up at this time. Servers S69 and up are still down for additional maintenance work. The ETA for these servers is expected to be another 30 to 60 minutes.

UPDATE 3: All servers are now back online.

Patch Notes:
    • A mini clock in-game has been added.
    • Changed the tool tip hotkey descriptions to make them smaller.
    • Fixed a minor issue with the Tree of Ancients.
    • Fixed a number of language issues.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

How much are wings going to cost?

Comment

ohh..this is sad...

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 11/28 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 3-4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

• Level 55 PvP sets
        • Level 60 equipment
        • Wings
        • World Boss Buff

@Storm. kindly tell your technical team support to please do some haste specially on tickets with balen problems etc. thanks and GoOD DAY!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1662663
        Last edited by Lester_Manuel; 12-04-2012, 11:46 PM. Reason: still waiting..
        permanent ban those hackers!
        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

o0 soooo exciting...
          Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

Well. Nice update.
            Wartune
            IGN: Rain
            Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
            Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 11/28 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 3-4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

• Level 55 PvP sets
              • Level 60 equipment
              • Wings
              • World Boss Buff
              Take Note of that. This week's just regular maintenance and hope bug-fixing.

Comment

Seriously so part 3 with the talents isn't coming until Jan 2nd or later? That is really a bummer. Good that wings are coming and newer sets but was looking forward for the talent system.

Comment

11/28 for US West Servers,

Kinda looks as if yer dates wrong there mate
                  Name: Niasaj
                  Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                  Classification: ArchMage
                  Guild Leader: Alliance
                  BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                  Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better

Comment

I wonder as well how much the wings will cost or if they'll be in balen shop or what, I think we're entitled to the information as it stands.

I mean really, we work so hard every day for leveling I think we should have at least 5 attempt for MP Dungeons and 3 attempt for Crypt for higher level players to earn more gross exp daily.

Comment

So i have a tricky question: beside talents and spirit covenant what else will include part3 ?

Comment

• Level 55 PvP sets
                          • Level 60 equipment
                          • Wings
                          • World Boss Buff
                          Wow no events for lowbies, that's a shame.
                          This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

World boss buff is to help low levels lol, and the wings will be balen bought since their available at lvl 1, price will be hard to say. as for the whole lvl 50+ BG's i have a feeling since their implementing the gear that means the new bracket will be added as well, just my thought.
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

finally lvl 55 pvp set XD
                              No Sign

Comment

Working...
                              X