No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell us how much Wings and other Shop items that will be release next week so we know how much money we will save to buy al of that balen stuff..

Comment

any info about lvl 55 set price?

Comment

do you have any plans on doing 40-49 bg and 50+ bg separately because you're releasing the 55set?.. just asking

Wartune Retired
        IGN: Senjuu
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
        IGN: Senju
        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by panda168 View Post
          its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
          40>50 would be alot better trust me.

The servers are getting so dam lame honestly, kinda glad that i did not spend any money here. Saw a few guys who were low lvs and non cashers constantly planting the 12 hour dariu seeds all day everyday and all u get from the gm's is that they will take a look at it etc.

The guild battles are the worst i have ever seen and it needs to be fixed really fast. Instead of packing 50 people in an area it should be lowered to about 30. Sheep players will always be sheep and will tend to be glory hunters and wait to join the guilds with the stronger guys on the server.

On s62 for example there so no1 who can fight king of king members since they have the strongest war,archer and multiple mages in 1 guild.

I myself despite being consistently in the top 20 refuse to join their guild as i want to be around for a challenge.

Guild battles need to be fixed and patched out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 11/28 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 3-4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

Part two will include the following items:
            • Level 55 PvP sets
            • Level 60 equipment
            • Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
            • Wings
            • World Boss Buff
            • Improved Gem Converting
            U r SERIOUSLY?

at first u promised that part 2 patch will in november, then that 2+3 patch will be 13 december, now only part 2 will be in 13 december, part 3 will be "???" + a lot of servers with low amount of ppl, hackers, server issues when ppl cant log in, servers started lost a lot of ppl, bcs u cant do work well, so what the end? u wanna R.I.P. project or maybe start do as well as u must work?
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
              yea this will be alot better,couse i dont wana fight some1 lvl 50+ with alot more dmg then me.Atleast some1 that is closer and same items as me

server:49
              Charecter: DoTBG
              Guild:Valkiria

Comment

so let me get this straight u wanna own low nabs with 35 sets but no be killed by 1 with 55 set? wot about the lv l45 + against the 55 + ? aint the same thing arent they supoosed to be mad ? there should be 45- 54 if uthink it over and 35 -44 since the pers are wearign the same sets Just work that brain out a bit ^^be4 u write a nonsense reply

Comment

Pls do include the problem on the S-34 Soul Stade server on your list of items for maintenance today. It's getting really annoying now, not be able to get into the game despite being online, just because of a server problem.

And there should be compensation, for all the time lost while you guys were busy telling us it's our browser or internet connection problem without actually looking into it first!

Comment

yeah..I agree there..it's kinda imbalanced, fighting lvl 50+

Comment

better try ur best to wipe those hacker on this patch at least. people won't spend if they found this game affected by hacker.

Comment

Stealth
                        s34
                        APE CELOP GAN

Comment

why dont launch 65 set .. so we must wear gear lower lv than us ,and its called "new" ? will be hard on MP or tormented.. please release all gear

Comment

i love maintenance
                            Server : [S262] Thunder watever
                            IGN : Comelâ„¢
                            Guild : Univit

Comment

I hope its make the game more better, i mean Faster load and easy get stone.
                              Anyone agree with me?
                              Of course almost player

Comment

how long is the maintence?

Comment

Working...
                                X