[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panda168 View Post
    its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
    This can be good idea, but when u have players, not too much of players lvl 50 and more yet will join BG, i think the better is make < lvl 39 BG to lvl 44 instead so second will have lvl 45 and greater.

With lvl 45 set, things will not be that bad.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

>>> we'll be able to buy wings using VIP tokens without having to activate VIP. i have plenty of those tokens in my inventory. LOL

Comment

what a pain play in the nether forest server but based in the uk, my main up time is 7am till 10am hope im not going to miss my loggin plus working on lvl stats and battle stats would be good as lvl 39 players cannot battle players above lvl 48 one shot youre dead, if this will be sorted then it would make more sense

Comment

i love S13

Comment

its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
            THAT IS A FACT +100 for YOU

Comment

How can be Lvl 31 in Server 77 Nick ReZnoV and bioc have troops knight ?
              knight Is not only can at Lvl 40?

Comment

i think its better if Battle Ground is divided by category...level 35-44, 45-54,...and so forth and so on

cause level 35 set is no match for level 45 set
                also with lvl 45 set vs lvl 55 set

Comment

we'll just have to wait and see

Comment

please check what actually happened!! ~

Comment

Take a screen shot, send a ticket to support. they cant do anything just like that.

Comment

do something with BG .... put 2 attemps and 1 more hour in time schedule like arena !!!

Comment

Dear Wartune Producer.

Hope you can make rooms for Lowbie(s) cuz it's so unfair entering at BG with High Set Equipments, and Fighting Lowbie(s) inside the Field..
                          I been Experience the Terror made by High lvls before..(me lvl 40, Fighting a lvl 55 players in BG, so unfair and near to quit)

Justification Rooming System Will be the answer for this Problem.
                          1.field that can only accept lvl35 - lvl44players
                          2field that can only accept lvl45 - lvl54players
                          3.field that can only accept lvl55 - lvl64players

Comment

Originally posted by panda168 View Post
                            its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. That should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
                            **** you qq baby dont like pvp go play ms pacman

Comment

Originally posted by R23002325 View Post
                              Dear Wartune Producer.

Hope you can make rooms for Lowbie(s) cuz it's so unfair entering at BG with High Set Equipments, and Fighting Lowbie(s) inside the Field..
                              I been Experience the Terror made by High lvls before..(me lvl 40, Fighting a lvl 55 players in BG, so unfair and near to quit)

Justification Rooming System Will be the answer for this Problem.
                              1.field that can only accept lvl35 - lvl44players
                              2field that can only accept lvl45 - lvl54players
                              3.field that can only accept lvl55 - lvl64players
                              **** YOU QQ BAby LVL UP

Comment

One word. Hackers. Period!

Comment

Working...
                                X