No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +About focusing to Cash-Players, They get stronger each purchasing Balens.
    Espicially when they using it for Mounts.
    Do anyone heird about someone who purchased horse whip that cost around($199) to get work the Horse atleast 300+ per all Stats just to Beat up all Players.. Geez too IMBA. for those who noncash-player that can use get Whips onDaily Quest.

+Wings Implemention? It will be sure enhancing your wings with Balens....

This game is focusing to all cash-players. too imbalance..

Comment

• need gems converting.. ASAP... waiting already in a month...

Comment

• I got the award guild battle horse with wings

Comment

• Keep it Up!..

add me for farm ^_^

Server : [33] Undea pit

name : Striker47

Class : FA

Level : 40+

Guild name : Cebu City

Thangks
          Last edited by R24857719; 12-06-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• wartune become.. "NO money NO game..."

Comment

• i dont understand why are you crying about bg this is a war game if you cant handle it leave it.everyone says casher get stronger sorry but if you dont pay you cant win its a pay to win game.im not a casher but im in top 10 in my server you are all to lazy to work on your characters and will everythink free grow a little
              Ä°GN : Sandra
              server: s41 Death Garden
              Guild :lnfinity

Comment

• meh, quit complaining about balen user this, balen user that.. balen users turn this game around, that's why it's improving so fast.. you enjoyed the game at some point right?.. and please, maintenance is not like waving a magic wand and voila! it takes A LOT of effort and trials-and-errors.. grow up complainers

at least there will be wings.. XD XD
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• i wanted to buy alpaca mounnt not get it for free ! recharged my game card but then i see the event ended WAY TOO EARLY LOL ? it ended at least 5 hours too early.. this sucks so hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                    meh, quit complaining about balen user this, balen user that.. balen users turn this game around, that's why it's improving so fast.. you enjoyed the game at some point right?.. and please, maintenance is not like waving a magic wand and voila! it takes A LOT of effort and trials-and-errors.. grow up complainers

I think its a really good point. I use balens, but I dont think its waste. Its a way for me to be equal to other players, bcoz I have not much time to play...

Comment

• I am top 1 on my server, and I dont have equip shop, all equips crtyp and arena shop and my horse, reward from guild battle the unicor whit wings

Comment

• can you reduce time maintenance??? because the time very long.......hope next time maintenance just 1 or 2 hours.... lets fun.... we all enjoy it......//...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                          meh, quit complaining about balen user this, balen user that.. balen users turn this game around, that's why it's improving so fast.. you enjoyed the game at some point right?.. and please, maintenance is not like waving a magic wand and voila! it takes A LOT of effort and trials-and-errors.. grow up complainers

i agreee with my amiga here... and oohhhh wings! im so excited with the wings coming.... oohhhh lahlah!
                          Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

• ^_^ that's good sir gm i hope i can get a wings in easy w
                            ay hehehe....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Maymay- View Post
                              i agreee with my amiga here... and oohhhh wings! im so excited with the wings coming.... oohhhh lahlah!

ya.. mao jud Teh... wiiiiiiings.. hala Teh, lvl up na imung title diri's forum sad.. congrats! :3
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• UP UP UP UP UP GM Go Go Go

Comment

Working...
                                X