THEOTTOMAN
    ARCHER lvl 80
    KaizeN
    [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

• still not done with the maintenance?

this is boring..

Comment

• i sended a ticket ... .BG should be like this wich will be fair and alos easy for R2. lvls 35 - 44 45 -54 and so on cuz if there will be a difference that would be just the 10+ lvls accesories wich dont give that much ,, so this way the players in that BG will fight with ppl wearing same set simple and easy :P

Comment

• battle time in my country time is 03:00-04:00 AM..... can u fix it just for our country time ? that time just for sleep man... i dont know whos play on thats time...

Comment

• i hope this maintenance all skill was reset. .
            Name : Inuyasha

Class : Archer

Guild : Rogues

Server : S59[Easkerton Camp]

Comment

• they cant fix cuz fixing for 1 means ***** up for the others

Comment

• i agree with u , they all bully other that lower lvl easily

Comment

• hey jimmys i m not meanin that lvl 40 can beat lvl 50. my character is too weak to improve i need suggetion k

Comment

• waiting and waiting
                    Character Name: Pixel

Class: Knight

Guild: EvilEmpire

Server: [S7]

Just Having Fun @ This Game

Comment

• waiting until u cant waiting anymore hehe
                      Name : Inuyasha

Class : Archer

Guild : Rogues

Server : S59[Easkerton Camp]

Comment

• no sweat ppl Wings will sure be like 2. or 3 k baleans ^^ I wonder how many pages will this threat reach xD

Comment

• I can't wait for next week update

Comment

• Damn, 4-6h maintenance, i still not finish my mp dungeons attemps.......

Comment

• yeryh

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/06 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

Part two will include the following items:
                              • Level 55 PvP sets
                              • Level 60 equipment
                              • Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
                              • Wings
                              • World Boss Buff
                              • Improved Gem Converting

UPDATE: We have revised our estimated downtime for maintenance to 4-6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                You're one of them Byronsan. We do have lots of Pro Non-cashers in our server giving the light - mid cashers a run for their money. The only ones out of non-casher's leagues are the heavy cashers whom even the mid-light cashers can't win against

Those whiners about how $$$ beat everything should grow up and learn how to play or play another game since their brains are too lazy to work on ways for how they can make their character strong enough to fight the cashers.
                                I've complained much times for donators paying and getting extremely benefits become Godlike
                                vs other ppl that playing fairless without money and skilled but still die if not pay
                                and the company stands there and watch them ppl complaining without even read those comments,
                                just they make that game to get money they don't care about ppl don't have money
                                and they don't care if u leave the game, they just want ppl to pay for the game...
                                y isnt right/fair play, and those ppl r scams and so blindness in heart no care for others at all
                                but WHO can change that and bring Fairplay? just i hope someone will do 1 day.
                                Miaw... ^_~

Comment

Working...
                                X