Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updated!!Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/10 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated!!Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/10 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 10th of Nov. at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Note:
    1. Several cross-server events including Class Wars, Titan War and Chaos War will occur for the last time. New events are soon to come!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 11-09-2016, 04:19 AM.

Patch Note:
    1. Several cross-server events including Class Wars, Titan War and Chaos War will occur for the last time. New events are soon to come!
    and when you remove these things forever?
    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
      and when you remove these things forever?
      They will occur for the last time and be removed

Comment

if there are gonna remove them, there should adjust the title as well to removed. if thts the case. But oh well wonder what else is new event coming beside what else there gonna remove it and added.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

It will be the same stuff.... just different names LOL.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Glad they got rid of Caos but Titan and Class wars where ok and i hope they put better rewards in most where useless to me

Comment

ok so maybe new events be good but if the event shops are rubbish why change the format

yes chaos wars was kinda useless specialy if rank 1 offline and most dont enter stopping ppl aving fun inside

titan wars was good i liked that battling ppl for a ounce of rewards like truncheons

class wars yes agree only top ppl can get finals so rest of us was actual cannon fodder to feed them

once they change events plz consider actualy the shop items make sure a moron doesnt place rubbish into them place something we actualy need and do want

and what about scrapping cross server guild battles also we had same shop items for the last 3 times and total rubbish format with huge bugs never fixed

Comment

well if they can make the 3 times weekly guild battle into chaos war.. Im happy... no bugged towers no ward.. just full on pvp. It would be awesome.

But looking forward to whats coming next!
                That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                  well if they can make the 3 times weekly guild battle into chaos war.. Im happy... no bugged towers no ward.. just full on pvp. It would be awesome.

But looking forward to whats coming next!
                  new events is find the bugs and how much lag can u endure before a refresh lol top 100 in finals will be able to place new bugs and more lag hahahaha

Comment

1. Several cross-server events including Class Wars, Titan War and Chaos War will occur for the last time. New events are soon to come![/QUOTE]

So they will remove those events,and add new ones,interesting...better put more henna rewards in new events.

Comment

interestin ~ whats new ~ hopefully not cash event ~_________~
                      S40 The Badlands
                      IGN : Serah Farron
                      Guild : Resurgence
                      Class : Archer Knighthood
                      SYlph : Frigga, Thor

Comment

para que mierd hacen manteniento después dejan el juego que es una inmundicia

Comment

Sweethearts.... where are my compensation? Kabam player s67 and we have not got it.... where is it?
                          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

When adding new events:

No MORE expiration of time to use said accumulated points/event currency

OR

Give out more points/event currency so we can get items of use or wager.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what happened to the comp no comp for s225

Comment

Working...
                              X