Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the end of Monday afternoon and i have not had any e-mail yet from support further about the extravaganza .
    Are they gonna try to skiff it off?
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I received my items this morning in in-game mail. give them time to get it resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by devastated2112 View Post
        I received my items this morning in in-game mail. give them time to get it resolved.
        Thank you for that update.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

your from the server i am on? or better to say the server group?from S29/S31 east and about S108 to S134 east(in that range)
          cause no 1 on server group i am on got anything yet! we where not able to participate by a error system (bug) and we do not get any response from there bot "R2 Eileen"
          even anymore!
          give them time to respond you say! 7 days after filing the issue and giving them all the data they needed and 6 days after last correspondence i think that's more then enough!
          Theonlyghost

Comment

One ticket at a time, ghost. Gonna take them some time to get through them all.

I have zero updates on the expected time frame as my normal contact hasn't been in the office for a few days.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So tell me if you say 1 ticket at a time and its a whole server group that could not participate is that going to take them till after patch ?? and then say nothing was wrong! or we can not check it back cause patch came tru?
              Cause even on my reminders as they ask for when filing a ticket "if you do not hear with in 3 days please send reminder" they do not respond!

Your normal contact did you hear anything of them yet?
              Theonlyghost

Comment

Moderators...Any News Yet about the extravaganza !!! Bin almost 2 weeks now.

And waiting......... another reminder of ticket send out and again not even automated response.......
                Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-05-2016, 02:54 PM. Reason: no answer
                Theonlyghost

Comment

This thread should be closed. Its already ended.
                  Heroes Evolved
                  GODZ

Comment

I assume that it is your thinking of it zisiama..

And here is mine.
                    if you do not have had a problem with this event then you should not even be posting here.
                    and looking at your signature it seems your not even in the game where this thread is/was part of.

+as long its not resolved this thread should not be closed anyway
                    Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-06-2016, 06:57 PM. Reason: adding
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

They Finally gave me the rewards by inbox and a few others on the server group who kept sending reminders.
                      So i am happy with that.
                      What i do not think is fair that even so they KNOW the whole server group could NOT participate they ONLY compensated the 1's that INSISTED by keep sending Responses and or NEW TICKETS about it EVERY 3 DAYS

Pretty sad that way
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                      X