Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But u still didn't fixed the disadvantaged archer class wich u removed the crit rate and now they almost not crit

Comment

Comment

Ever decide to up the rewards? Many of us hit knighthood and these rewards only help new players. Try tossing a few smet stones orr advance henna in and forget the gold and daru

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
          Ever decide to up the rewards? Many of us hit knighthood and these rewards only help new players. Try tossing a few smet stones orr advance henna in and forget the gold and daru
          yes i agree ere the compo should show at least better quality specialy for max players who dont need gold and daru and honor scrolls or stamina pots

Comment

is it up and running??

Comment

Originally posted by R211128491 View Post
              is it up and running??
              nope 3-5 hrs

so i would say around wb time for europe servers

Comment

Could be wrong but seems a lot of updates for people who are major cashiers and not non-cashier persons such as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                  So this means that Ares War on fridays and the GB central crystal war is on same time every friday? and Imperial War and central crystal war is on same time every saturday?

I smell a new maint coming soon..hmmhmhm
                  20:00 server time is same time as the old guild battle.. central crystal war 18:00 server time (round 3) and 22:00 server time (round 4)
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                    Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 6.3 on Thursday, the 8th of December at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
                    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                    • 500,000 Gold
                    • 500,000 Daru
                    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                    • Double Honor Scroll x1
                    • Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
                    1. Athena’s War has replaced Titan War and will unlock every Thursday at 20:00!
                    2. Ares War has replaced the Class Wars and will unlock every Friday at 20:00!
                    3. Imperial War has replaced Guild Battle and Cross-server Guild Battle. It will unlock every Saturday at 20:00. The distribution of Guild Treasure Chests will soon be disabled. Guild Leaders should distribute all Guild Treasure Chests as soon as possible.
                    4. Road to Glory has replaced the old solo arena and is available to Lvl. 16+ players.
                    5. Magic Square has replaced the Tower of Kings and is available to Lvl. 38+ players.
                    6. Added Titan Animation and Energize systems. New Titans: Just Titan, Ocean Titan, Revenge Titan, Dark Titan, Time Titan.
                    7. Added Titan Temple which unlocks after being knighted.
                    8. Added Astral Elevation which unlocks after Class Advancement.
                    9. Added Rider's Boxes and removed the time-limited mounts from them.
                    10. Added Central Crystal War on Saturday. Central Crystal War will unlock every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
                    11. Removed Chaos War.
                    12. Marriage Optimizations:
                    1) Raised the Wedding Ring level cap and corresponding marriage skill level cap.
                    2) Added more items to the Venus Shop.
                    3) Added Marriage Satisfaction titles.
                    13. City Buildings will automatically upgrade as the character upgrades without the use of Gold.
                    14. Adjusted content for the Weekly VIP Packs and rewards for the VIP Wheel.
                    15. Fixed the issue in which players were not be able to add their significant other to their friend list if it was full.
                    16. Fixed the issue in which the system would automatically consume Balens without warning when players tried to upgrade or enchant their Eudaemon equipment with required materials that were still locked.
                    17. Fixed the issue in which some titles did not fully display.

So this means that Ares War on fridays and the GB central crystal war is on same time every friday? and Imperial War and central crystal war is on same time every saturday?

Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

crystal war is outland crystal battles i suppose so no it wont conflict with these events

Comment

central crystal war is the fight inside the crystal in eberly continent aka 18:00 server time round 3 and 22:00 server time round 4 .. in no way it clashes with ares, athena or imperial at 20:00 server time
                        Cyanide

Comment

U still need to choose wich battle u in.. as far as i know we cant clone our toons to be in 2 places att same time..
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                            central crystal war is the fight inside the crystal in eberly continent aka 18:00 server time round 3 and 22:00 server time round 4 .. in no way it clashes with ares, athena or imperial at 20:00 server time
                            Okey.. I hope u right..so I can stop making these clones :P

Comment

Cyanide

Comment

okay ty for info

Comment

Working...
                                X