Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where we type bugs? hot even button closes non stop , is hard to collect reward = cant cash

Comment

patch is ****

Comment

why didnt we get the full patch so much is missing
        no guild mines
        no new donations for materials
        no new skills for invocation

so how about r2 actualy do somethign usfull and explain to us why thay didnt put in full patch?

Comment

didnt get any compensation for this..............

Comment

Originally posted by R217315587 View Post
            why didnt we get the full patch so much is missing
            no guild mines
            no new donations for materials
            no new skills for invocation

so how about r2 actualy do somethign usfull and explain to us why thay didnt put in full patch?
            Those things are Wartune: Hall of Heroes. This game is not. They are separate entities.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

no compensation and all the time i open something i need to refresh.........

Comment

is magic square weekly or daily event

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  is magic square weekly or daily event
                  It's a weekly event.
                  S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                  1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                  EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                  Lukoi

Comment

so why did r2games advertise those as comeing for 6.3 yet decide not to add them

invocation was posted on dolly as part of 6.3

its the players that pay there wages yet thay treat us like mushrooms

keep us in the dark and feed us nothing but ********

Comment

Originally posted by R217315587 View Post
                      so why did r2games advertise those as comeing for 6.3 yet decide not to add them

invocation was posted on dolly as part of 6.3

its the players that pay there wages yet thay treat us like mushrooms

keep us in the dark and feed us nothing but ********
                      None of that was advertised by R2.

According to the mobile version's facebook page, they also got a 6.3 update, and those things you mentioned as missing are found on that version, not the website version. For clarity, R2 is not involved in the mobile version, and the mobile version is a bit different from the web version. If you feel something posted at a fan site is incorrect, you need to discuss that with the ones who posted it.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wanna know stupidity start play wartunes and these new thingys monkey devs added
                        play 1 against 4 in titans temple soo fair when meeting 4 cashiers who all got red friggas
                        the moron who came up with that idea is the smartest of the monkeys I guess
                        a char having over 10m in br and can=t pass first lvl because of braindead devs get a grip morons and change this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt now

Comment

what is going on with them chest from Magic Square and no whips.....are you guys for real there or is it some bug? 43 chest gave 240 whips.. for a weekly event!
                          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

i didnt get a SINGLE whip hahahahha
                            yasa :p:p:p

Comment

the " new tok" makes no sence n is waste my time same as its moron rewards ; runes? SC ? really? take that **** out n add whips back , I see no sc event for us nor rune event ..I see whip events 3 k x 3 days ...so means wartune wants us to cash whips now? don't think so

sometimes is better not mess with stuff that worked ..not take some out n add moron **** in

Comment

wow Ares Wars is a big *** up. It surely must be a broken system. I saw toons with 10mil BR less than me and still got about the same amount of points.

Comment

Working...
                                X