This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dahobbit6767 View Post
    and are you going to give a blanket 50 and 60 set of rewards for those new servers that couldnt redeem?
    because i no longer have the 50 set and i think its a little bit unfair. or will u bring back the event for 10 days or so so players have a chance to gather the 50 and 60 set again?
    or is it just tough luck?.
    also with no guild battles now how are players supposed to get insignia and honour?
    also can you look at making battle ground BR based instead of level based?
    its really pointless for a 2mill BR player to even bother doing battle ground against 15mill BR players.
    a BR based system would be fairer for all.
    To give you a proper answer as I have gotten in past replies. You are SOL, that would imbalance the game of war. Its a free for all if you start playing am old server on a new player.

Comment

could not join athenas war even though I signed up 2 hours before strat then when went to go in u not signed up event when opened kick me out after 2 seconds spire none of the mobs or bosses leave page when killed so by time u fin u got all of them on page lag lovely though . fishing been bugged for years no fix lag in dim nice takes ages to use energy so with new patch you need 12 plus hours to do stuffs great think I will fin work and live on game

Comment

weekly 15 hr maint that was to be only 1 hr long

Comment

it every new patch what was point of having test server if not tested properly might aswell have the office cleaners intro new patches

Comment

Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            500,000 Gold
            500,000 Daru
            Extreme Stamina Potion x1
            Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
            Double Honor Scroll x1
            Hennax50

The comp rewards are no longer worth anything why don't you try and put something in there now that actually means something then what you have. The only thing you have in there that actually does anything for me and many others is the Henna and even that is not worth much for what your giving

Comment

I am in total agreement with this but i think it is 99% not 95% that hate Magic squares complete waste of time and energy

Comment

Originally posted by Devildog3597 View Post
                Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                500,000 Gold
                500,000 Daru
                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                Double Honor Scroll x1
                Hennax50

The comp rewards are no longer worth anything why don't you try and put something in there now that actually means something then what you have. The only thing you have in there that actually does anything for me and many others is the Henna and even that is not worth much for what your giving
                Agree with this. Need to add some new stuff. With the long maintenance last week, this is taking a long time.

Comment

2 hrs so far i'm guessing they had to take lunch in the middle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
                    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 15th of Dec. at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
                    yeah right .... one hour and why are all servers still close ?

Comment

In game now. Come on in so I can spank that elf bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Xme.Elisha View Post
                        yeah right .... one hour and why are all servers still close ?
                        lol maintenance to add xmas green elf in wb lmao

maintenance always 1-3 hrs always take no notice when they say 1 hr
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-15-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Patch Notes:
                          1. Fixed the issue with VIP Trial Cards.
                          2. Fixed the issue in which players could get time-limited mounts that were not supposed to be in Rider's Chests.
                          3. Fixed the issue in which some players could not enter Titan Temple.
                          4. Fixed the issue in which players could not collect rewards for collecting Lvl. 50 or Lvl. 60 equipment sets during the event.
                          5. Fixed the in-game mail display issue.
                          1. Great.
                          2. To bad, finally everybody had a chance for that special mount.
                          3. I think there is more to fix on TT, not just the "not able to enter" bug.
                          4. Hope that it is not too late for players.
                          5. This was on some browsers?

And what is going to be done about the lag? What is going to be done about all other problems since patch? This maintenance could be used to re-introduce the elite refinementcrystals (even before the patch people mentioned the dissapearing of these things). Every maintenance is used for some fixing but the bigger and more irritating problems are not picked up by the devs.

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                          In game now. Come on in so I can spank that elf bottom
                          You are ingame now? I can't log in (S645)?
                          Last edited by Buuurman; 12-15-2016, 05:01 AM.

Comment

It is strange that all servers I can see are Offline at this time.

That funny orange color is offline, green is up and running, none are showing green that I can see.
                            Unless it is a Test Server.

6AM EST finally all servers are UP
                            Last edited by RenoLeFoxx; 12-15-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

what happened to the comp for s225

Comment

To give you a proper answer as I have gotten in past replies. You are SOL, that would imbalance the game of war. Its a free for all if you start playing am old server on a new player.
                                Thought the game was ALREADY imbalanced when they grouped all the Cliffords with all the puppies in one battleground. Thing is, they are too lazy to make separate battlegrounds for different ability folks (regular levels, Class Advancement levels, Knighthood levels, Titan levels). Some person's excuse back then was "if they did that, we won't have enough players to participate". Newsflash to the person and the devs, YOU ALL MASHED IN ABOUT 20 DIFFERENT GAMING PLATFORMS TOGETHER, so tell me again how you are not going to have enough players to participate in such events. That's what I thought.

This game is done for, boys and girls. War has left the building a long time ago when the devs introduced the "one size fits all" method. Cliffords are getting the free handouts, the puppies are getting frustrated. People wanted quickness, well here's your result, folks. Now, I can really say "I told you so" and laugh on the way. We got bugs, we got lag, and very soon this game will be renamed to Lame-tune because of the skimps that made it not worth playing anymore. And yet, the devs thought it was cute to put in a survey for imaginary rewards to be voted 2016's best MMO? I don't think so. You don't get best until you give us a reason why you're best. And everything that has been shown thus far is just the complete opposite: the game, performance issues (server side), the bugs that are left unresolved with thousands of reports made, the support, and I can go on.

I only come on to speak with friends from time to time.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X