• Show
Clear All

not yet up? its more than 4 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by R2448427 View Post
      been 6 hours now, any update?
      Only 4 hours and 20 mins by my clock

Comment

You people are a complete and utter joke, merging a server that's barely a month old with a server a year ago. How you think this is any way to treat paying players is beyond me, or how any of you think you have the brain capacity to do anything remotely good with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by R252368745 View Post
          and they screw it up again...
          2 merges in a row now that made us miss the world boss....
          Do ur merges at night when nobody online so we dont miss anything
          But they did. They did it at night.... on my side of the world that is.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2116810892 View Post
            You people are a complete and utter joke, merging a server that's barely a month old with a server a year ago. How you think this is any way to treat paying players is beyond me, or how any of you think you have the brain capacity to do anything remotely good with this game.
            what do you really fear about us old dogs? there is no more guild battle so u dont get ur butts kicked, no more solo arena to die in.. most of the server competition is over everything is now cross server. Yes you will be plundered but hay we need devo. Way I see it r2 must have felt sorry for all of you going knighhood with 1mill or less and put you onto a server with bigger players that can help you do your mpds so you can become stronger and not some weak KH player that gets mowed down in battle grounds.
            IGN: whitewolf
            Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
            Guild: OUTCASTS
            Class: Archer

Comment

Hmm, he needs devo, we need targets (usually do great guild groupings after the first one hits). He has a point, though. There are no more Guild Wars (cluster or cross platform) and no more solo arena; but the cross platform stuff is still non-matched as babies cry on how a battle takes 5 minutes or longer (if it does, it means you got an evenly matched team, you doofs, that it takes wits and strategy) so they give out 3-second battles (Cliffords vs Puppies) instead.

Anyways, had fun with some folks from the 681 server for today. Tomorrow is another story.

Comment

Meikura001 ur right i do need devo since im not VIP and plunder is part of that devo which is not really that bad since you can only take max 800k gold (which i do not need) and players can hide their gold so when plundered they lose little or nothing at all. newer servers don't really have much to lose except maybe how short they will now find WB is we are lucky if it lasts 2mins lol

Just a side note... I'm not a guy.

Comment

I apologize for assuming you were a guy, just didn't expect a gal to have such a name. It's true that the max one can take is 800k so it's not that bad. I get more gold through DI, BI, Outland Central Crystal War, and some events. Kyanite, I get more through farming (yay for them to put multiples instead of the 1 like before) than hitting for up to 4k per plunder. No, for me, the fun is in the hunt; most days I just sit there with my crew and nothing happens; other days, I would get 1 or 2 guilds hitting our compound (or group) that we scramble the horses and hit those guilds back for precision strikes. I save most of my mail and a list of probable targets on a file after each encounter. Whether I win or lose a fight is of no consequence to me (sometimes people take things too personal that they "threaten" to "destroy" my guild/group, but hey, it's only a game and fighting is a part of that).

Comment

Glad to say my server is a bit more peaceful and plunders are devo only. but then with all the new ppl who knows what it might end up turning into. Before the merge everyone would hit anyone not in a guild and it kept the peace but now the only ppl to attack are actives so it will be interesting. Wish i had extra time to just sit around im always running around just to make devo for the day little time to just sit back and relax lol i do agree ppl do take everything way to personal its a game and they tend to forget that. Most wars are started over the cry baby and dont see the plus side in getting plundered, city protection. there was a time i use to wait to be plundered before doing DI and BI and would even thank the person that plundered me to p*ss them off when they got nothing from my city ah the good old days lol

Comment

Yep, that's how I see of it. That 2h shield gives me ample time to do other things to get the gold and invest in animals to store it away (if I am not holy forging or gem converting to a single type just to synthesize). Most of the time they would hit for little amount that I go "meh". Then there are those that would hit every unit in the compound just because of their greed. Which is okay, as it gives me 25 torpedoes to seek and hit a few unfortunate souls in that guild. Sometimes, I just leave a note saying "thank (player) for making it happen" when they do complain on world. Sometimes, the person leaves the scene when I try to find out who they are that they often didn't do a good job in cleaning their tracks (world chat, system message bearing their name for me to click on info).

Gold or Kyanite is not what I am after when having some fun; although could be a bonus (somewhat depending). I never complain when I get plundered. I just do my thing.

I gave up on doing devotion based quests ever since 7Road/ProCity/Possibly R2 made it like tending to a job (wish I get paid for the amount of time spent playing this game). The old devotion system was better as it gives options to players to choose how they want to accomplish such with a realistic value of 100 (the max to get all rewards); sometimes people get 130-135 at the end of the day for being on all day in doing all quests (including the VIP ones). Oh how I missed that and the many old things this game once had that made it good (not great as it is reserved on a different title).

Comment

I wouldnt bother trying to get the 300 devo but i need the bb to bring up my talents but it does feel more like work more so since there is only one tanks and it dont start till 7:30am my time after being up all night its hard as hell to stay awake that late. I tried setting an alarm clock but my loving 2yr son seems to know i need more sleep and changes the time on my clock if he wakes up (he likes counting the numbers as he plays with the buttons).

Comment

Oh my cat does that too. She knows what time I get up so she suffocates the phone with her body so I won't hear the alarm, so I know the feeling.

There are other places you can get BB:
                          - Spire Chests
                          - Daily Check-ins (at 2, 5, 8, and 10 day)
                          - Leveling Log In Event (have to be level 80 to get the 1k BBs)
                          - Some "Special" Day Log Ins that give out BBs (typically, 100 and 500)
                          - Mines in Dimensions (rare finds)
                          - Guild Blessing Zaps (little bits, but can add up if lucky)
                          - Archaeology (Certain Maps)

These are the ones off the top off my head for now. I typically save mine until I need to do something with them. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X