[Updated]Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/29 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Updated]Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/29 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 29th of Dec. at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax100

Patch Note:
    1. A new Outlands season will begin soon. Guilds may begin signing up January 1st, 2017. Outland seasons will be adjusted to monthly.
    2. Fixed the issue with the BOSS in Abandoned Altar and Divine Altars.
    3. Fixed the issue in which beginners may see a blank screen when they leave the starter's village for the main City.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Is there gonna be new EU server before new year????

Comment

Originally posted by G.Gile View Post
      Is there gonna be new EU server before new year????
      Only way to know the answer to that is to wait for it to be announced. My guess is no, since there's only a few days left for this month and the past few months have had launches announced at least 3 days in advance for a Thursday/Friday launch. But, keep a daily eye on the news section so you don't miss it if one pops up on short notice.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

are you going to change the Titan temple? complaints against him too much.it almost did not pass the classes of mages and knights

Comment

Originally posted by deicide21 View Post
          are you going to change the Titan temple? complaints against him too much.it almost did not pass the classes of mages and knights
          I wouldnt hold my breath, they aint going to fix this till they reach their money pot goal from us . so i guess they need like what 100k us dollars more before they start fixing that?? damn greedy *****

Comment

i have sent a ticket in regarding the lack of recharge rewards.
            i expect these rewards.
            if you do not add the recharge items to my in game mail then you have lied in order to influence players to recharge.
            add these items ASAP if you expect to see another cent from me.
            warmest regards.

Comment

Originally posted by beauporter3 View Post
              i have sent a ticket in regarding the lack of recharge rewards.
              i expect these rewards.
              if you do not add the recharge items to my in game mail then you have lied in order to influence players to recharge.
              add these items ASAP if you expect to see another cent from me.
              warmest regards.
              This is a maintenance thread, not a support thread. Kindly explain the issue you encountered in a new thread in this section: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ts-amp-Support

Please include which recharge rewards you are referring to, your character name, and your server in your thread.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

i have read the forum rules you have kindly shared with your above post.
                it does not appear that i have broken any rules of forums.
                if you wish to help me then you could please follow up with R2 about my ticket.
                titi
                server 681

Comment

I wasn't directing you to the forum rules. I was directing you to the proper section of the forum to post in so that your posts don't go unnoticed for a week like the last one did, since it got buried in a maintenance thread.

If you need assistance, we will gladly do what we can to help, in the support section of the forum.

The bit under the blue line below is my signature, and appears on every post I make, so that the information is readily available for everyone, since I post everywhere.

EDIT: You received a reply to your ticket on 12/25. Your ticket is waiting for a response from you now. You can respond to the email you received. If you need further assistance, kindly create a new thread in the Support section of the forum or send me a pm.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-29-2016, 02:26 AM.

Comment

1. A new Outlands season will begin soon. Guilds may begin signing up January 1st, 2017. Outland event times will be adjusted slightly.
                    2. Fixed the issue with the BOSS in Abandoned Altar and Divine Altars.
                    3. Fixed the issue in which beginners may see a blank screen when they leave the starter's village for the main City.
                    Hmm, nothing in there saying they will fix the lag that is horrendous (remove the swirly, remove the swirly, remove the swirly; gee, do I have to "Jedi Mind Trick" you into removing something that affects performance on an average system??) or the broken events like Titan Temple, or why the rewards in Road to Glory are the same for each higher milestone (really, should be more as we accomplish/clear the journey else in our minds we will ask, "why are we doing this?").

But the more important aspect is the explanation on why special characters can't be used in Character, Eudaemon, or Sylph naming or why (I don't care if it's in Chinese; you have to port it for the US, so I was hoping you would remove such elements since it's not in Chinese when I see of it, and played) normal words often get filtered, frustrating the players in the process.

Anyway, I am sleeping. Got one more day of Sylph stuff to go about.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by beauporter3 View Post
                      i have read the forum rules you have kindly shared with your above post.
                      it does not appear that i have broken any rules of forums.
                      if you wish to help me then you could please follow up with R2 about my ticket.
                      titi
                      HAHAHAHA OMG dude have you ever used a forum before? This page is about weekly MT it is not a place to complain about bugs to get the attention you want you should try posting under the bugs/support part of the forum where memorylane was nice enough to make it easy for you to find by posting the link in her comment and not try going to the rules of the forum link that is found in his/her signature that is auto posted anytime she says anything in the forums to make it easier for other members to find things that they may need. But since you have so called "read the rules" 2. There will be no discussion based on a national, political, religious, sexual or ethnic nature. Please stay on topic. mmm STAY ON TOPIC
                      IGN: whitewolf
                      Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                      Guild: OUTCASTS
                      Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Hmm, nothing in there saying they will fix the lag that is horrendous (remove the swirly, remove the swirly, remove the swirly; gee, do I have to "Jedi Mind Trick" you into removing something that affects performance on an average system??) or the broken events like Titan Temple, or why the rewards in Road to Glory are the same for each higher milestone (really, should be more as we accomplish/clear the journey else in our minds we will ask, "why are we doing this?").

But the more important aspect is the explanation on why special characters can't be used in Character, Eudaemon, or Sylph naming or why (I don't care if it's in Chinese; you have to port it for the US, so I was hoping you would remove such elements since it's not in Chinese when I see of it, and played) normal words often get filtered, frustrating the players in the process.

Anyway, I am sleeping. Got one more day of Sylph stuff to go about.
                        Hmm.. you may be on to something here. Perhaps everyone should start saying they love the swirlies and that lag provides free players with an advantage

Jokes aside, swirlies probably aren't going anywhere. If nothing swirled, people would complain far louder about having missed something important because there was nothing indicating it was needing to be clicked on. We've been there before, and the result was more swirly things.

I always wondered why special characters were ever allowed in the first place.. I would imagine it's quite difficult locating/forwarding/banning/warning/sending missing balens or items to a character when you can't type their name. I know I have a hard time forwarding tickets for people with special characters, often having to ask for email addresses which I don't like to do. I would imagine there's a number of other valid reasons that would contribute to the removal of special characters from being used in names. It would have been nice if it was posted somewhere, but I have a feeling this one was a sneaky dev thing that everyone (including R2) learned about after the fact, since the devs control the filter code.

Comment

beauporter3 also it is the holidays and things take a little longer. patience is a virtue, rage is an early heart attack.

Comment

no mention of the bosses all staying on screen even when dead in spire

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                              no mention of the bosses all staying on screen even when dead in spire
                              oh i wish i could say what i want to but it wont say up long ... if you get the right bosses stuck on the screen say a small one under a larger one .. well they kind of look like they are having +18 happy hour which tbh every time i do a run i can't stop laughing

Comment

Working...
                              X