No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my server time is 16:30 is the timely released?

Comment

Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
      DUDES FROM R2 .... on east coast we need to enter world boss... who will give that devotion back? ***** morons.....

They will give us a trinket, something totally useless as always and brush us off. As of today I'm personally not dropping a cent more into this game

Comment

You know, they are trying their best here. Players keep demanding that more and more be added to the game so that they have things to do at higher levels; then all of you complain that something isn't working. Don't become so ungrateful that while they are actually trying to fix their issues, instead of ignoring them, they have to shut the game down for a little while. It's not the end of the world to miss one day of devotion or attempts. There is always tomorrow. The developers are doing the best they can, but I dare any of you to try to put together and run a live browser game like this. There are bound to be issues. Thank you, R2, for going out of your way to try to make this game as fun for everyone as possible and for trying to fix the problems that arise in a timely manner.

Comment

How about you do something about Outlands bc of one team that is way too op others can't do much in there

Comment

Servers working again

Comment

An idea of ​​the restart?

Comment

DI attempt lost, nuff said.

Comment

Loss of Fruit because I could not get to it in time. Oh wait, I was ready to get in with 10 minutes left (as I kept it on a timer) to tend, and the stupid devs messed up inciting an emergency maint that prevented me from going in.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R264869693 View Post
                    LOL! Agreed!! It wouldnt be so bad if they were not full of Battle Oracles and Friggas(Full of team healing spells). I mean COME ON! You take ToK, which us lower BR players can get help to complete..and you make it solo so that those lower BR players are screwed. Thank you Kabam for this "wonderful" POS! Yes, I am ranting because Titan Temple was a completely jerk move. I am hoping that the "bug" they are fixing is making it more accessible to those of us at 9mil BR who cant kill four 14mil+ toons and their kids...Yes there are skills to instantly kill an opponent but 80% of the time it kills one of the kids, which come back to full health next attempt. Which makes this skill just about pointless.But not sure player happiness has ever been a concern...

I agree completely. My toon has almost 7 mil br and if I'm lucky I can kill one team, since all have oracles. If I get the group with a Frigga or two, I'm done. I think this was intended to A) get us to spend more for more titans B) make the big spenders feel strong like their money is well spent. Most of my server has already stopped playing Athena and Ares War. Too little rewards to be one shot for an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by gennabeary View Post
                      You know, they are trying their best here. Players keep demanding that more and more be added to the game so that they have things to do at higher levels; then all of you complain that something isn't working. Don't become so ungrateful that while they are actually trying to fix their issues, instead of ignoring them, they have to shut the game down for a little while. It's not the end of the world to miss one day of devotion or attempts. There is always tomorrow. The developers are doing the best they can, but I dare any of you to try to put together and run a live browser game like this. There are bound to be issues. Thank you, R2, for going out of your way to try to make this game as fun for everyone as possible and for trying to fix the problems that arise in a timely manner.
                      Oh, please come back to the real world. Stuff like this SHOULD have been tested PRIOR to release for general game play. I worked at THQ in the mobile games division and we have to test each game (each group is assigned a game) in making sure all bugs have worked out, and we don't release a game (or update) until we get the bugs to either a minimum or none. This, what 7Road/ProCity did, is completely unacceptable. They did not use a diverse range of characters, levels, stats, etc. when they test a feature to see if it would be enjoyed by majority of the player base. They did not follow through with our suggestions on how to make the game better. Instead, they keep breaking the game further and further by messing with stuff that didn't need a fix or update. I don't mind them shutting the game down (as they had all of 7-8 hours that was allowed before I wake up the next morning), but I made my preparations outside the scope of such thinking I would come back AFTER maint was done (as it was in the past). Instead, with only 10 minutes to spare, I could not get in because of this emergency (again, failure to prepare on your part, in the case of 7Road/ProCity, does not constitute an emergency on my part). And you wonder why players are p*expletive*ed. And I think one time zone missed their "afternoon" snowball fight as a result along with WB.

And you tell me, "there is always tomorrow". I will be enlightened that R2 would extend the Christmas Event for another day just because people lost a half day's worth of seeds for the devs botch up.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by gennabeary View Post
                        Trying their best? I think not. I understand there will be bugs with any game no matter how good the company is on top of things. But it's how they handle the bugs, getting them fixed in a timely manner or do the proper testing before stuff is released to us so we have fewer bugs to deal with.

I will give them a little credit for this, I said a little because this could have been avoided. They did fix it right away even though they could have gave us more notice. Normally we deal with bugs that hurt us forever, they never get fixed. But as soon as a bug that helps players out shows up, boom fixed instantly.

Comment

lol I think yall need to go outside and take a walk for a while maybe play with yerself if ya cant lmao
                          CS I - (S103)Lugh
                          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

I haven't been able to log into my account since last night. I'm sure that has nothing to do with this maintnance though. Are there other issues going on that my server has been down for so long?

Comment

Aprrox. an hour? I've been trying to log in for the past 4 hiurs and still can't!!! *** IS GOING ON????

Comment

silly people, havent you figured out by now why they do emergency maintenance? the only thing that prompts them to fix anything on this game, is when someone finds an exploit. if it s working the way its intended, or it doesnt allow us to do what we want they could care less, but the minute someone finds an exploit, poof emergency maintenance to fix that loophole

Comment

Working...
                                X