No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You speak the truth, dennyh. When something benefits us, it is when they come and break it. To have a game lag free, and without many bugs, will not give them something to do. They ask for people to spend, and the foolish do spend; however, their investment has gone down the tubes because none of the stuff's fixed; and what doesn't need fixing, they break.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
      Wartune is having an emergency Maintenance for all servers to fix the Titan Temple issue .

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

After this Emergency MT I didnt got the PG OC Crystals that we get after reset. pls look into it

Comment

titan temple is not fixed , its still the crappiest cheap *** event there is. at least give us a failure chest just for trying i mean damn , can you say greedy developers?

Comment

NO COMP for emergency maint? seroiusly

Comment

Only thing that is scaring me is that there are no announcements about new servers release ? O.o

Comment

1 thing scary when some players cant load wartune website, mini client and cant ping website. i'm thinking its the end of game.

Comment

I think this new year cashing thing is there last chance to take you all to the cleaners before they introduce another game :-) nothing running smoothly with this new patch and were was the testing done for new patch as there don't seem to be anything working right even stuff that had previously been fixed is now not working correctly ty r2 for a tremoudous year of lag and fix lag and fix maybe 1 day before you shut game down you will get something right 1st time but in 4 years that has not once been the case merry xmas and a happy new year to all us suckers
                Last edited by Cocollino; 12-30-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Temple is crapt for mage if now 11mln br ant cant do 1stage go hell r2

Comment

Originally posted by Mad0ria View Post
                    Only thing that is scaring me is that there are no announcements about new servers release ? O.o
                    Give it time. Right now, it's at a frequency of 1 every 2 weeks (probably 3) for a server (regardless of time zone field).
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Why not clothes for 30 boxes eving r2 .all for free players know that they removed . game suks r2

Comment

Login Bonus
                        Duration: 12/30/2016 00:00 - 1/1/2016 23:59
                        Description: During the event, log in to receive special rewards! Each reward may be redeemed once per day.
                        Non-VIP: 200K Gold, Tidal Wave II x1, Book of Shadows x1
                        VIP: VIP Token x10, Tidal Wave II x2, Star Dust x100
                        Log in from Wartune Mini Client: 200K Gold, Beast Soul x1, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1 bonos not game 3 day bagove na r2

Comment

Any news about new EU srv when its coming out???

Comment

Originally posted by rozberg22 View Post
                            Why not clothes for 30 boxes eving r2 .all for free players know that they removed . game suks r2
                            all the cashers paid to have it removed as they pay for rent in the game as they run away from real life

Comment

We can't do Titan Temple because it is in Outland and Outland is closed!

Comment

Originally posted by R2117414049 View Post
                                We can't do Titan Temple because it is in Outland and Outland is closed!
                                That is correct, once your guild signs back up, most did today, it will be available tomorrow 1/2/2017.
                                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                                Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                                X