Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/05 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/05 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 05th of Jan. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax100

Patch Note:

1. Removed the Solo Arena main quest.
    2. Fixed the issue in which Eudaemon skills did not change when players changed their Eudaemon in Road to Glory.
    3. Fixed the display issue with Road to Glory points.
    4. Fixed the issue in which players could still sell farm animals when their gold quantity had reached its limit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

TWO THINGS THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED WITH A HOPE FOR A FIX:

A. Lag on battles to the point sprites remain after being dead (too many of them caused the game to lock up).

B. Titan Temple to be officially fixed so those can "enjoy" doing said event.

You did an emergency maintenance to supposedly fix an issue with people not able to get into Titan Temple last week, so those two warrant an emergency of sorts.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i wrote a ticket from s616 merged till 533 from me zeppeline my group petra sam and wookie ... last week they didtn get rewards from magic square we completed it with the 17 sqarue strat ... yesterday
      we did it again and this tim all got no chests ... whethere we finished completely ... so last and this time s616 till 533 wookie sam petra no magic square chests ... me just this time ... i write this here in hope
      a mentor can help e forwarin the ticket ... iwrote a ticket and the only andswer i got was u did do agic aqweuaer on 26. th dez ... no i did on 2.j an ... and at 26 derz my 3 mates didnt get rearwrd ... this time
      we all now reqards ... i know petra hasa written ticket already too ... wookie and sam im on forcin them to write ocoz i want this thing to be clear ..... this missin magic sware rewrdsa is ♥♥♥♥ my mount event
      these days .. =( im just happy u give us more back .. and then we dont event get reward and i chec later last day again if there was maybe mistake with the cross for rewards ... it was set ... its sayin weekly
      attempt r over sö we usex the x for gettin rewards ... it was not a teste trun ... ..... ty for help the ticket no is 600094 it was answered by kingsley ... i know u just do waht dev tell u but plz ... force the devs ty
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-04-2017, 09:32 PM. Reason: language
      against devotion ^^

Comment

lag in game

Comment

Patch Note:

1. Removed the Solo Arena main quest.
          2. Fixed the issue in which Eudaemon skills did not change when players changed their Eudaemon in Road to Glory.
          3. Fixed the display issue with Road to Glory points.
          4. Fixed the issue in which players could still sell farm animals when their gold quantity had reached its limit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
          1. Finally after a month since the patch came out (maybe more, I don't know), this nonsensical quest will be removed.
          2. Thought players cannot change their Euds once they started the run (or at least that is what it said each time I start).
          3. How about fixing the Clearance points accumulation and milestone rewards? Seriously, for the same amounts each step, I might as well give up... that goes for the points that we get 10% (90% reduction) each day.
          4. It's simple math and logic. This is why we sell animals a little at a time, folks, so we can stay under the 2.something billion limit.

Too late on the inconvenience bit as lag and a serious bug are afoot. Now I went on a tirade as my patience has been tested way beyond the limit. No telling what else can happen. So chop chop.

Comment

why bother with solo arena it was removed from the game

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
              why bother with solo arena it was removed from the game
              To remove the redundant quest. Had they not, people would post that they are getting a task that can't be completed.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

To remove the redundant quest. Had they not, people would post that they are getting a task that can't be completed.
                Yep, and with new servers popping out, you can guarantee a plethora of posts on the very subject.

Comment

What about the issue of exiting Abandoned Altar once completed, still happening nonstop
                  have to refresh and hopefully not get stuck and have to refresh a 2nd or 3rd time

Comment

Originally posted by Irwanwtn View Post
                    What about the issue of exiting Abandoned Altar once completed, still happening nonstop
                    have to refresh and hopefully not get stuck and have to refresh a 2nd or 3rd time
                    Never had this one happen, i just leave, never had an issue. After completed, when does it occur, when you're trying to leave?
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      1. Finally after a month since the patch came out (maybe more, I don't know), this nonsensical quest will be removed.
                      2. Thought players cannot change their Euds once they started the run (or at least that is what it said each time I start).
                      3. How about fixing the Clearance points accumulation and milestone rewards? Seriously, for the same amounts each step, I might as well give up... that goes for the points that we get 10% (90% reduction) each day.
                      4. It's simple math and logic. This is why we sell animals a little at a time, folks, so we can stay under the 2.something billion limit.

Too late on the inconvenience bit as lag and a serious bug are afoot. Now I went on a tirade as my patience has been tested way beyond the limit. No telling what else can happen. So chop chop.
                      You can't change your kid in RTG after you start but if you do change a kid like you normally do, your kid in rtg will have the wrong delphic and can't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        You can't change your kid in RTG after you start but if you do change a kid like you normally do, your kid in rtg will have the wrong delphic and can't use it.
                        Damn sidekicks. Always wanting to try and take in new skills or those that belong to others.

Comment

Some wizard with 8kk BR managed to pass the first battle in titan city, or does this novelty only favor archers? Could they improve it there for the magicians will they not realize this, no one tests these things with the three classes so that none is disadvantaged?
                          I want to see if someone from the staff makes a video with the three classes with the same battle raiting of 8kk doing this titan city and take for themselves the difference, the magicians have become dependent on other players so that their debuff is taken advantage of, a magician solo causes much Debuff but alone is worth nothing, it's the same thing as doing tower of kings alone against top servers

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.6 KB
ID:	1728436
                          Last edited by Xenogears(s605); 01-08-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

good luck with that ever happening to these lazy moronic developers

Comment

I know for sure I won't be making the same mistake twice (planting of Xmas seeds) just in case another "emergency" happens that is no fault of our own.

Comment

Working...
                              X