Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/12 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/12 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of Jan. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax100

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which a Guild's name would display incorrectly during Imperial War if it had disbanded before Imperial War started.
    2. Fixed the display issue in which the Defense Blessing would continue increasing even after the limit had been reached during Central Crystal War.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

i guess the developers is never going to fix titan temple , no point in making that an issue no more since the support for this game is very horrible .

Comment

totally agree

Comment

Hope r2 gona fix Hot Event for code redemption on S689 because i keep my codes from player extravaganza into a notepad from ppl i reinvite to game, but cant reedem the codes, keep says invalide code, third day when tryed and still same, even after sended ticket 2 days ago, nothing fixed. Please a moderator tell them to fix the code reedem system on my server. Have a great day!

Comment

How about fixing party chat in venus battle, been broke since the first day of venus

Comment

whisper whisper ... what ? the party chat? sry speak louder i cant hear u ? what the party chat in venus war is broken? hahaha lol did u hear this joe? xD yeah billy ... this gamer complains about a broken chat .... rofl xD come lets get some moree coffee ^^ .... or like they said in my country ... after 45 ... as prereason to new facism ... honeker: nobody wants to build a wall. or lets explain so some things r so obviously there and easy to fix ... but really just of this nobody is able to do it ... its like if there would be some cyclops ... normal what is normal? the definition u can google .... the other 2 things i read were funnier ... normal is everything except u and ... normal? what? **** u? ive never seen a normal day or a normal dog ... and there will never be one ever ... so dont focus on an illusion called normal... and now lets tell the again the chat is broken ... they will look at u ... sure normal ^^ and ? its like when in some countrys people complain about work .... work is **** i agree ^^ .... in some countries like italy people will look at u and say ... and water is wet ... enough now? ^^
            against devotion ^^

Comment

2. Fixed the display issue in which the Defense Blessing would continue increasing even after the limit had been reached during Central Crystal War.
              Never had this problem, and I am a fast clicker. Once it hits limit it will tell me it cannot bless anymore until start of the CCW round. Now, the problem I am having is when you click to attack someone, it doesn't load, making you click again and you used up double the energy to trigger a fight (sometimes rare, not all the time, but rather an annoyance when it's not a "once in a lifetime" thing).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Can we fix the "Add Friend Request" using Outland chat please

Atm theres no way to add the other guild's GMs to the list so a conversation can be held.

Comment

sorry i wrong the thread

Comment

hi all :P

Comment

surley theirs more bugs than this in this game that needs fixing

1. Fixed the issue in which a Guild's name would display incorrectly during Imperial War if it had disbanded before Imperial War started.

or r2 doin silent nerfs again aswell and not telling us all wats going on in maintenance

Comment

or r2 doin silent nerfs again aswell and not telling us all wats going on in maintenance
                        Oh we will find out when we go back in. I will do mine in the morning as it is late and I need sleep.

Comment

Why the hell code redemption isnt working on 690?????

Comment

Uh, because it's a new server and it's always dodgy for codes to work on there!

Comment

Working...
                            X