Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/19 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/19 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of Jan. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax100

Patch Note:
    1. Adjusted rewards and source of Energy for the Imperial War.
    2. Fixed the issue in which players could not add friends across servers to their friend list.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 01-18-2017, 12:11 AM.

maintenance to mess game up even more

you lot cant even get a event right daily login for 31 days of rewards typical

guess what the rechartge button is never broke so i suggest the person looking after the recharge code and maintaining this get him to look after the rest of game cuz clearly he knows what hes doin and prob more cuz the rest of u devs dont know jack

Comment

event beast guild error

bos S687 , am leader claims problem event best guild . plese reply
      thanks you ??

Comment

Originally posted by R237845174 View Post
        bos S687 , am leader claims problem event best guild . plese reply
        thanks you ??
        If you were the leader yesterday and you are still unable to collect the rewards by the end of the day today, please send a screenshot of your guild's ranking in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Please Fix the Check In Promotion Site that everybody say is bugged & giving screenshot. (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1569149)
          Give us the rewards that we couldn't collect the rewards from yesterday & tonight as well (Tuesday & Wednesday), but still not sure Thursday could still can reclaim. But might think still bugged, So please Fix that site as well give the rewards back that we miss claiming the rewards we couldn't Check-In.

Please & thank you.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I think it sure would be nice that after almost 4 years of playing you could actually get rid of all the lag for other servers and not just R2 who get everything anyway.Why do we also have to keep fighting the same ones in Imperial all the time.Why are we even playing when R2 is at the top and takes over every event in cross server.I've noticed that maintenance mostly just means you add more ways for us to spend our hard earned money.Most of us are not cashers like R2 players so come on for a change do something for the little guy and please for heavens sake get rid of this crappy,annoying lag.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
              Please Fix the Check In Promotion Site that everybody say is bugged & giving screenshot. (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1569149)
              Give us the rewards that we couldn't collect the rewards from yesterday & tonight as well (Tuesday & Wednesday), but still not sure Thursday could still can reclaim. But might think still bugged, So please Fix that site as well give the rewards back that we miss claiming the rewards we couldn't Check-In.

Please & thank you.
              yes please ... some of us still have issues with the Check in rewards and have lost both days... I for one is one of them and I have submitted screen shots proving my problem as well as showing I am NOT a VIP PLAYER ...please fix issue and thank you ...

Comment

appears to be problem with devotion event ..... check in earn 70 dev pts with client go to events page .... browser loads and says need to use events page ... tried in browser raised dev to 115 and says need to earn 45 pts after I refresh

Comment

About the checkin:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=checkin+event

Whoohoo, R2 does not learn from earlier errors. Same event, other jacket.

Comment

Why don't you make Titan Temple fair to all not just the big player

Comment

1. Adjusted rewards and source of Energy for the Imperial War.
                      Oh I am so bracing for impact for this one as I feel it's going to be REDUCED and not INCREASED.

If it's for the former and not latter, I am going to laugh at you because out of all the busted s*expletive* you have going, you've decided to "fix" something that is not broken (rewards). Well, after the Check-In event (February 10th) ends, I probably won't be playing because this is way too much. You got horrendous lag issues, you got issues of sprites remaining after a battle is done, you got unfair matchups, and sure in the hell you got things in this game that is unenjoyable for the average player if they don't spend. So, I am going to be through on that day (and only because I want my units to RETIRE with their FINAL rewards). After I submit the video in showing about the blessing/energy aspect, I am going to stay off for the remainder of the day.

I might come here to check on replies and try to help others on a job you should be doing in the first place because those folks deserve their rewards.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Oh I am so bracing for impact for this one as I feel it's going to be REDUCED and not INCREASED.

If it's for the former and not latter, I am going to laugh at you because out of all the busted s*expletive* you have going, you've decided to "fix" something that is not broken (rewards). Well, after the Check-In event (February 10th) ends, I probably won't be playing because this is way too much. You got horrendous lag issues, you got issues of sprites remaining after a battle is done, you got unfair matchups, and sure in the hell you got things in this game that is unenjoyable for the average player if they don't spend. So, I am going to be through on that day (and only because I want my units to RETIRE with their FINAL rewards). After I submit the video in showing about the blessing/energy aspect, I am going to stay off for the remainder of the day.

I might come here to check on replies and try to help others on a job you should be doing in the first place because those folks deserve their rewards.
                        yes i agree with u dude why fix something that isnt broken

we all know its going to be a big nerf on rewards so we all get less and prob less energy also

making the ppl spend more we know the trick

Comment

Aye, Harry. I've already started to wean myself off the game in the wake of this mess. And to make matters worse, hearing such things that maint is going to work on while leaving everything (spanning from 4 years) else as it is. It doesn't cost them anything (other than time and effort) to really hear us out, investigate such anomalies, correct such anomalies, and then put forth the corrected product for the public to enjoy. Each day that I wanted to spend for VIP/Covenant for my five accounts often gets shattered (well not for me, that's like 40 bucks for the VIP + whatever else for the balens cost of a 30-day covenant for five units saved each month) when I see stuff like this.

So, I really can't understand their logic or stupidity if they think they can "force" folks to spend on something that is a dreck of its former glory. If they want me to spend (or invest), provide me a working product.... else, no dice.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Fix your Login/Check/Devotion Event and give us all the missing days, since Most of us can't claim any rewards.....

Comment

Please fix this even Tonight couldn't get the rewards for Thursday. even I have Vip that give me 50 Devotion, but did try to get 45 Devotion (50 Devotion VIP + 45 other Run Devotion = 95 Devotion) Might think didn't count the VIP Devotion if that the case, so I figure I go around collect 45 Devotion instead and try it out. But still didn't work.
                              Already Miss 3 day's not claiming the Rewards & Check In. So Please Mentor ask your boss to fix this.

This from Tonight Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017 took a screenshot:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com221.png
Views:	1
Size:	757.1 KB
ID:	1728566Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com222.png
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1728567Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE 223.png
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	1728568

This from last 2 days ago took a screenshot on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017 (that got 200 Devotion + VIP Devotion & Run Daily Devotion)
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	2
Size:	787.0 KB
ID:	1728569Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot.png
Views:	2
Size:	517.1 KB
ID:	1728570

Note: Please give us back the rewards that we miss in this event & make the count the day w/ check mark for the check in we couldn't collect the rewards.
                              Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-19-2017, 12:33 AM.
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                              X