Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/26 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/26 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of Jan. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax100

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

664 didnt got last maintenance compesation???
    I think we wont get this one to!!!

Comment

No one did get comp on any server.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

update the compo. sorry but its boring. at least rotate some rewards

Comment

Maintenance of what same **** matching on wars

Comment

they did send out 50 advanced henna instead of 100 regular henna. that's a great improvement *thumbs up*

Comment

I wasn't paying attention since I just grab all at the same time.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                Maintenance of what same **** matching on wars
                This kinda of maintenance if nothing is listed, is to add new clothing for the upcoming events. Matching for like Outland is currently on a 3 month rotation that started on Jan 2.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

ok so what is the maintenance for today and how long? Thanks for the 5 minute warning

Comment

Big Compensation...please

Comment

Sunday maintenance? Why you are so stupid? When everyone at home maintenance... really big retards work in this game

Comment

Originally posted by STUPID View Post
                        Sunday maintenance? Why you are so stupid? When everyone at home maintenance... really big retards work in this game
                        When a maintenance like this happens at an unscheduled time, there is often a critical or important reason for it. I know this may be a hinderance with many events soon to begin such as post grabs, world bosses, arena's and the like, but please hang in there while the issue is sorted. As soon as we know something we will attempt to update.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

MT no warning... jump in BG refresh and bam server down a little warning would have be nice.. Can i have my attempt back? no doubt it.
                          IGN: whitewolf
                          Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                          Guild: OUTCASTS
                          Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                            When a maintenance like this happens at an unscheduled time, there is often a critical or important reason for it. I know this may be a hinderance with many events soon to begin such as post grabs, world bosses, arena's and the like, but please hang in there while the issue is sorted. As soon as we know something we will attempt to update.
                            Like someone care about us? If you not spend money you are nothing here.
                            Every week (now day) maintenance fixing bugs? Dont make me laught

Comment

So curious i can die right now.. Sunday MT must be big...just hope it's quick
                              Player: Vix
                              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Resurgence
                              Lvl 80
                              Class: Archer
                              BR: () crappy

Comment

Working...
                              X