Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily Check-in Event Bug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its only the people who used the bug that will get rolled back

Comment

A lot of tickets and a lot of requests for refunds of recharges

Comment

What "in-game balance" is being refered here !? because if innocent people are affected, then the rules that wartune and its developers have made are a waste.
        Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
        Recently, we have received reports of players exploiting the Daily Check-in Event. For those who did.
        1. All items received from this items will be deleted. Including from inventory, in-game mail, and guild vault will be deleted.
        2. The remaining time for VIP and Spirit covenant will be counted and canceled.
        3. Clothing and tattoo system will rollback to 3 am January. 21st.
        4. Gifts which players should receive after 3 am January 21st will be sent out accordingly.

Again, we would like to suggest all players to follow the gaming rules to maintain the in-game balance.

Comment

how can we trust that yipyar

Comment

Ofc they don't..there won't be glitches if they knew what they doing...

Comment

Originally posted by yipyar View Post
              its only the people who used the bug that will get rolled back
              How can u be so sure about that!!

Comment

get yourself to church fast menno and prey they don't touch our toons haha or there will be a lot of tickets going in

Comment

if r2 knew what they were doing in the first place they would not be able to cheat but seeing as they mess everything up all the time I got no problem with people exploiting there mistakes THIER MISTAKES I could not check in first 2 days do you think I will get what I lose NO chance and it been the same all through this new patch

Comment

Not so cool r2 -How about the people who didn't use it?Who got their stuff from exchange and waited for tattoo even so they could use their saved up adv henna?The mistake is at your side....maybe do your job right...your game is buggy and glitchy and you cant stop people from using them.

Comment

yea right 1 hour maintenance has now been 3 hours hello r2 do u know what the *** u r doing

Comment

seriously ****** off right now.. hackers messing it up for everyone else..
                        Player: Vix
                        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Resurgence
                        Lvl 80
                        Class: Archer
                        BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by SirLixalot View Post
                          yea right 1 hour maintenance has now been 3 hours hello r2 do u know what the *** u r doing
                          The game was down less than an hour. I was on when it started and came back on when it came back up.
                          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

If they are only going to roll back the players that used the bug. The solution would be they know who used it so follow your own rules r2 and just ban them and leave us alone.

Comment

Ofc they don't..there won't be glitches if they knew what they doing...

Comment

I have confirmed upon logging in that my character is the same as it was before the emergency maintenance, including the clothing set I got a couple days ago.

This should have and seems to have been only for those that exploited the check-in page bug.

Should this not be the case for you or you have a friend that this wasn't the case for, please log a ticket.
                                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                                Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                                X