Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily Check-in Event Bug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it amusing how there is "Emergency Maintenance" when an exploit is discovered, but any game bug that disadvantages players has to wait for regular maintenance (if it is addressed at all). An Exploit justifies a roll back and removal of items from players, but any player disadvantage flaw is addressed by giving useless "compensation".
    I'm not aware of this Bug and certainly didn't deliberately exploit it, but neither do I carefully read and study the small print and Game Rules for each and every event. If there is an event, I click on it and if the game gives me the Reward, I assume it is Valid.
    As others have said, the claw back of items SHOULD only effect those who deliberately exploited the weakness, but with the Devs' track record of efficiency, I can't say I'd be surprised to see "innocent" toons lose out as well.

Comment

and yet again i lost my Magic square att.
      didnt saw any warning for maint until 5 mins for it, so no rewards for it again.

THX A LOT R2
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-29-2017, 06:20 AM. Reason: language

Comment

I lost 2 days of spirit convent and 100 adv henna, but my friend lost lots of it
        - adv henna dunno how much
        - clothing lv was rolled back from 57 to 54
        - and spirit convent was canceld
        and she didnt even do that checkin event at all !!!!

Comment

now the servers are back up. i lost my spirit covenant, my tattos are messed up and didnt get the materials back i used on them. and my clothing level decreased 3 levels :S

Comment

Thank you so much R2 Games I missed 28 days of vip.
            I have proof of purchase.

Comment

i lost 56 days spirit covenant of return player extravaganza, ty r2

Comment

R2 is messing up big time now.

I logged in and noticed clothingpieces, adv.henna and fashioncores in my mailbox. My spirit was canceled and now all vipcards are out of my inventory. Yes, i claimed 3 vipcards form the event but why not take only that? Oke, i cannot complain because i did it to myself but why giving the clothingpieces etc?

Other players did not used the bug and got many clothingpieces and fashioncores too and some got more than 100 of them. What the hell is going on? Now there are players getting the title "fashion-idol" because they get free stuff from R2.
                Last edited by Buuurman; 01-29-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

what ever is it, its not a player mistake all people spend time and alot spend money also and u just rollback!!! why... if the game is buged this is never aplayer mistake !! this is not a game hack this is a bug!!!!
                  whats wrong with you u R2 ???!!! u cant simply just rollback !

Comment

I got this rude message in game mail today about exploting some bug about the check in! I never exploted anything I clicked the check in it gave me the 10 day. I thought this was right as R2 messed up the first 2 days which would have made this the 10 day. How is that exploting!!!!! R2 you have one hell of a nerve accusing us of exploting it was 10 days from the first click, we couldn't get the 10 day again so we got it early what is the big deal, its not like we could collect it 2 times. This to me is just plain **. Gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling about R2 AGAIN.
                    So looking into this more I have not only lost the check in rewards for that day but the advanced henna I used which was in my vault. I have around 3500 advanced henna used down to 1700 and still only have 1700 in the vault and my tattoos are rolled back, and this is FAIR. I was given a weapon and 49 fashion cores!! Where is all my advanced henna I used. This is so unfair over getting some check in 2 days early.
                    Last edited by talisman202; 01-29-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

The Devs did not do a good job!!... They left these guys with the clothing and the Title for the Fashion Level... Also, these guys are now changing theirs name to avoid being detected... They have started to change theirs name multiple times within a 30 minutes time frame. They would change their character name and then log off. They would log back on and change theirs name again, and then log off again. This would go on for about 30 minutes. It seem the Devs have missed some addition items.... Lets get this right Devs!! Get rid of these cheating players!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cheating Fashion Hack -22.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	1728668 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cheating Fashion Hack -23.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	1728669

Comment

Originally posted by bm.tran2012 View Post
                        The Devs did not do a good job!!... They left these guys with the clothing and the Title for the Fashion Level... Also, these guys are now changing theirs name to avoid being detected... They have started to change theirs name multiple times within a 30 minutes time frame. They would change their character name and then log off. They would log back on and change theirs name again, and then log off again. This would go on for about 30 minutes. It seem the Devs have missed some addition items.... Lets get this right Devs!! Get rid of these cheating players!
                        The only thing R2 did was execute a query in database to delete all 1day vips and 7day convenant, reset clothing and tatoos for all those who got reward at least 2x a day, if you double clicked or even deleted files you got from event in your email or inventory, bye bye...
                        Guild: <Suicides>
                        Nick: NoCash
                        BR: 26kk+
                        Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

what is this roll back and why should it affect the honest plyers who didn't cheat to get a massive reward

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                            what is this roll back and why should it affect the honest plyers who didn't cheat to get a massive reward
                            The list of affected players was pulled from the check in event page log itself, so people who didn't encounter the abusable glitch on that page should not have been impacted by the rolling back of the clothing and tattoo systems. That said, if you feel there was an error, you would need to send in a ticket.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Damn! I wasn't aware of this exploit in place, but good thing I only do my 45 devo and leave to check in and grab the mail the next day. And yes, I am going to side with players on this when I say ban the idiots that abuse/exploit the glitch as per the Terms of Service outlined.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Also if there is gonna be that rollback im gonna lose all i did!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Gems, res crystals, dims, mpds and lots of it damn!!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with u R2 staff u rlly dont care about players!!!!

s663 nick "Petey"

give back my tattos r2, its so long am gather....,
                                please give me back my tattos...
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-02-2017, 07:31 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                                X