This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Check-in Event Bug

Recently, we have received reports of players exploiting the Daily Check-in Event. For those who did.
    1. All items received from this items will be deleted. Including from inventory, in-game mail, and guild vault will be deleted.
    2. The remaining time for VIP and Spirit covenant will be counted and canceled.
    3. Only Clothing and tattoo system will rollback to 3 am January. 21st.
    4. Gifts which players should receive after 3 am January 21st will be sent out accordingly.
    5. VIP/Spirit Covenant remaining days deducted incorrectly by the system will be added back to your character later.

Again, we would like to suggest all players to follow the gaming rules to maintain the in-game balance.

So now gem thing from last year happening again. Next you will say send a ss of your inv so they can check what we lost(even tho we had no idea why maintance happening)? We will lose all we did with tattos and clothing in last 7 days(including clothing shards exchange)?

Comment

Well that's just great I have never cheated in the game and now I will loose all the work I did on tattoos, clothing. How do you work out the vip and spirit covenent seems I buy them from the hot events and don't have any way to prove that they are what I purchased and not cheated on.
      The Borg Collective
      S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

What the Hell!!! I get 1 week of in the year and i spend it playing wartune now you go rolling back! Do i get my days leave i put in back as well. Rollback 8 days???? If u cant prevent a event from being hacked or whatever, why should honest players suffer??
        Player: Vix
        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Resurgence
        Lvl 80
        Class: Archer
        BR: () crappy

Comment

Well that's just great I have never cheated in the game and now I will loose all the work I did on tattoos, clothing. How do you work out the vip and spirit covenent seems I buy them from the hot events and don't have any way to prove that they are what I purchased and not cheated on.
          The Borg Collective
          S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

quick fix: let everyone keep all of their things fix how they are exploiting the events and ban the ones that are cheating so the rest of us do not get punished with them. I work hard on my toon to get it where it is going back a week and losing all the time i have put into building up my toon is crazy. Even if we are giving our things back how to we prove what we did have? Last time I took a ss of everything was right before the server merge... sigh
            IGN: whitewolf
            Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
            Guild: OUTCASTS
            Class: Archer

Comment

i hope its just those that used the bug/glitch that get rolled not everyone else who never knew about it

Comment

some greedy .... exploited a bug and gained massive rewards from this event and u .... up the honest players who do go by ur rules way to go r2 noobs

u should ban the hackers and cheaters from game

r2 doesnt follow their own rules

honest ppl ave to suffer always due to r2 .... ups
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-29-2017, 06:10 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Exploit, click several times on a button to claim several rewards.

The devs are stupid, this is the same event as 6 months ago and it is the same "bug". They are so incompetent that they make the same mistakes over and over and over and over again.

Comment

Also if there is gonna be that rollback im gonna lose all i did!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Gems, res crystals, dims, mpds and lots of it damn!!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with u R2 staff u rlly dont care about players!!!!

Comment

I dont get it how could some1 exploit that event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      And now for that we all suffer!!1
                      got 10+ days of login andall of that is lost now, and who knows maybe i lost even more!!!!
                      Camed back on my old toon and just i was getting in on the right way again this happens!!!
                      Come on!!!!

Comment

Are you serious, lose a weeks playing for your mistake.
                        A mistake that I and I suspect the majority of people didn't know anything about.
                        I have never cheated and never will and take objection to being treated this way.

Comment

thats still not a fair punishment, they cheat n get a slap on the wrist.. pfft they need to be banned.
                          BuzzKill
                          Shadow Vale

Comment

Well if they knew who is it they wouldnt be doing rollback to *** us all!!

Comment

permanent ban is what we are calling for . just get rid of the cheats for ever.
                              BuzzKill
                              Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
                              X