Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Wartune is having an Emergency Maintenance for all servers to fix the Check-in issue .

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Sounds serious. Is there any chance we players get to know what is so important that the shutdown is on a sunday?

Comment

Rollback to 21st all because they can not secure an event properly
      Player: Vix
      Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Resurgence
      Lvl 80
      Class: Archer
      BR: () crappy

Comment

*** rollback jan 21st? ARE YOU SERIOUS. thats 1 week ago. some of us did not do the bug and i just did alot of tattoo yesterday using ordinary henna i stored.

Comment

imcompetent and dumb devs *** you

Comment

Duude i put in leave for a week and wasted it playing wartune trying to catch up a little, would love to see how that gonna be compensated
            Player: Vix
            Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Resurgence
            Lvl 80
            BR: () crappy

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-in-Event-Bug

Comment

Hilarious! Roll back to the day before the server I am playing on even existed!!
                Great work R2, I am so glad I gave this game a second chance.

Edited to add.....

Our new server has not even received the chance/option to participate in the Chinese new year check-in rewards, so WHY has it been included in this emergency maintenance?
                Last edited by R263360269; 01-29-2017, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Please note #4 of the other post explaining the issue. Try not to panic at this point.

*Takes deep breath*
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

i dont know why all go crazy here before knowing anything. lol

Thread says "For those who did" ... for me that means others are fine.

So why should i start whining around when nothing happend so far? calm down, relax and wait before u start crying

oh ya... and learn to read ....

Comment

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
                      i dont know why all go crazy here before knowing anything. lol

Thread says "For those who did" ... for me that means others are fine.

So why should i start whining around when nothing happend so far? calm down, relax and wait before u start crying

oh ya... and learn to read ....
                      We get a little upset because we remember what happened with the gems and kid diamonds about a yr ago where ppl that was not cheating had all their gems removed and never got them back.
                      IGN: whitewolf
                      Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                      Guild: OUTCASTS

Comment

it would not be the first time I have seen people lose items for others using a bug and never got the items back
                        but we all live in hope lol

Comment

oceanic having venus battle in 20 mins omg why now mt
                          S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
                          IGN : Mags
                          Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
                          still learn to be good !

Comment

couldn't you morons wait 1.5 hours. you have messed with oceanic venus war which starts in 20 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                              Please note #4 of the other post explaining the issue. Try not to panic at this point.

*Takes deep breath*
                              Well considering myself nor any of the players on my server were not even given the opportunity to hack/cheat because we never got the hot event to begin with - I think its ok for us to be annoyed that we too have to endure an emergency maintenance that has nothing to do with us and really? A FULL week before they even realise they stuffed it up again and allowed cheaters to once again prosper? *HUGE SIGH*

Comment

Working...
                              X