Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
    Truski. You cannot simply ban the players by query. A simple doubleclick on the button was good for double rewards. You consider that cheating too? They are using a query now wich removes all vipcards etc from the inventories, even the ones wich were obtained by the players on a honest way.
    You concider that fair?

R2 needs to clean up it's act and not re-introduce a bug wich is the same as the one from the event 6 months ago. They need to make a good event and not a bugged one. How hard can it be to code a simple webpage?
    Doubleclicking once may be an error. Double clicking everytime is cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Beautyexitou View Post
      Im very dissapointed. I play for fun. But what we get is only cheaters who are very serious about free items. What about next year? Are we gonna have Emergency Maintenance again cuz of others and lose our items? I love this game ..sure its very boring but there is something that still making you play- for me is my dear friends. However its very sad to see how madly and arrogant are getting others. Lets play without any cheating. Is it so hard?
      r2 needs to look into your guild lionhearts.

Comment

Can we have some kind of update info for this maintenance???
        Becouse lots of ppl lost their stuff even they didnt knew bout that bug and didnt used it includeing me.

Comment

Originally posted by ag.wartune View Post
          Can we have some kind of update info for this maintenance???
          Becouse lots of ppl lost their stuff even they didnt knew bout that bug and didnt used it includeing me.
          if they lost stuff its cuz they cheated on game

yes maybe u didnt know about it but u did it without relising it and collected rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            if they lost stuff its cuz they cheated on game

yes maybe u didnt know about it but u did it without relising it and collected rewards
            So you mean R2 can't do misstakes or what? Considering same damn bug/glitch appeared i would say they do misstakes and don't even learn by them either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
              r2 needs to look into your guild lionhearts.
              My guild is pure and innocent. In fact they were the most shocked. What you have against my Guild: Lionhearts is another thing. Not very smart move , my dear Hank_Scorpio.
              Last edited by Beautyexitou; 01-29-2017, 04:43 PM. Reason: Ate word
              I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
              BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

am doni from server 663 nick "Petey" why my tattoo is lost, should my tattoo there 3210, I've tried to collect them and I did not violate, why did you omit to 0, this game very badly!!!!!
                I implore you can restore my tattoos,

Comment

if you guys want to blame, blame the cheaters.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I am going to do an inventory check come tomorrow to see if anything is missing from my units and my wife's units since are participating in this event before we decide to call it quits after the 11th if R2/7Road/ProCity don't fix the longstanding bugs that have been plaguing Wartune. Neither of us should have to buy a new system just because of all the major screw-ups that has happened in the last year or two. However, if we find that we are missing stuff as a result of these cheats, then it was nice knowing most of you as there is no point to keep checking in when half the rewards are gone (including the special ones).
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I never cheated on this bloody game. And still they took my 7 days SC off me?? Im paying for VIP and SC every month, what can be easily checked in payment history! I claimed the SC exactly ONCE. My paid SC was on and got highered by exactly those 7 days. So explain to me WHY u r punishing always ppl that didnt do anything? Instead of punishing the freaking cheaters for good?
                      | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

My guild is pure and innocent. In fact they were the most shocked. What you have against my Guild: Lionhearts is another thing. Not very smart move , my dear Hank_Scorpio.
                        your guild lionhearts is FULL of r2 ToS breakers.. 1 example is topgun gave stella his toon then stella quit and gave topgun back the toon which he then gave to badak

r2 needs to fully investigate lionhearts.

Comment

what was the bug that this was about? curious as not notised any new ones.
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                            what was the bug that this was about? curious as not notised any new ones.
                            This maintenance was for this bug: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-in-Event-Bug
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
                              your guild lionhearts is FULL of r2 ToS breakers.. 1 example is topgun gave stella his toon then stella quit and gave topgun back the toon which he then gave to badak

r2 needs to fully investigate lionhearts.
                              That's your personal problem with LionHearts. This is not the place to complain about guilds. And r2 dont need to investigate our Guild cuz of your whinning. Go cry in some corner, dear Hank_Scorpio.
                              (Kindly shut up and complain where no one will hear or see you because no one cares)
                              I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                              BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

That's your personal problem with LionHearts. This is not the place to complain about guilds. And r2 dont need to investigate our Guild cuz of your whinning. Go cry in some corner, dear Hank_Scorpio.
                                (Kindly shut up and complain where no one will hear or see you because no one cares)
                                Just to humor him/her, let R2 investigate. If no wrongdoing happened, he/she will eat those words. To really throw that response might show you're hiding something as well. And before you can say a response, I can give two s*expletive*s about anyone's guild history or whatnot as it is not my business. However, when someone accuses a player (or even a guild) of cheating, then it's on them to furnish such proof. Mere words won't get far.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X