X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Dagny
    started a topic Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Wartune is having an Emergency Maintenance for all servers to fix the Check-in issue .

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    I fear this thread has veered off topic. Remember forum rules state there is to be no 'flaming' (linked in my signature), and yes, the ToS state that gifting/selling/trading accounts is forbidden, and will result in ban with strong supporting evidence. ToS is also linked in my signature.

Please if anyone is to discuss the topic of the original post, go ahead. If anyone would like to discuss forum rules and/or ToS, please feel free to open another thread in Discussions area of the forum. If anyone would wish to 'flame' other people, please don't. Last but not least, if anyone would like to discuss anything else not related to the first post of this thread, again find the appropriate place to do so; likely a new discussion topic in that forum.

Thank you in advance
    BAHAHAHAHAHA .. OMG i nearly passed out from laughing. i showed r2 pics and the entire convo where someone says it will hack a toon, convo from it saying it and how it destroyed the toon, how it says will do it again.... 4 day temp ban it got.. r2 don't even follow there own ToS

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    I fear this thread has veered off topic. Remember forum rules state there is to be no 'flaming' (linked in my signature), and yes, the ToS state that gifting/selling/trading accounts is forbidden, and will result in ban with strong supporting evidence. ToS is also linked in my signature.

Please if anyone is to discuss the topic of the original post, go ahead. If anyone would like to discuss forum rules and/or ToS, please feel free to open another thread in Discussions area of the forum. If anyone would wish to 'flame' other people, please don't. Last but not least, if anyone would like to discuss anything else not related to the first post of this thread, again find the appropriate place to do so; likely a new discussion topic in that forum.

Thank you in advance
    lol is that a joke ur quote ToS state that gifting/selling/trading accounts is forbidden, and will result in ban with strong supporting evidence. WHEN R2 DOESNT INFACT DO ANYTHING IN BANNING PPL FOR DOIN THIS HAHAHAHA

half of the top players gave their accounts to others even r2 know this

i known ppl send tickets in about this and still nothing is done even with strong supporting evidence hahahaha

quiery ? if r2 doesnt carry out its own tos rules why use it ?
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-01-2017, 08:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied

Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• darkwolf3307
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    who you guys/girls **** off this time hahaha .. came to see whine from the bug users and found this.
    come on reaper u know i do get bored from time to time lol

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
    your guild lionhearts is FULL of r2 ToS breakers.. 1 example is topgun gave stella his toon then stella quit and gave topgun back the toon which he then gave to badak

r2 needs to fully investigate lionhearts.
    Maybe someone should get their facts correct. Topgun or Stella were never in LionHearts guild.

The guild they were in was Alliance.

When it comes to giving away your toon to another person there is nothing in the rules and enforcement that I can see about that, if I am mistaken then please show me where that is said.

It seems pretty obvious that you must have had some sort of problem with either Topgun or Stella and now you want to try to stop someone from enjoying the game using their toon.

Good luck to you and remember this is a game.

Leave a comment:

• Beautyexitou
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    who you guys/girls **** off this time hahaha .. came to see whine from the bug users and found this.
    Hahahaahah... you found something fun here? Im having fun also. In fact the people in question are from Allaince family(his/her mistake) Not very smart really. I wont respond any more cuz its pointless and hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by Beautyexitou View Post
    That's your personal problem with LionHearts. This is not the place to complain about guilds. And r2 dont need to investigate our Guild cuz of your whinning. Go cry in some corner, dear Hank_Scorpio.
    (Kindly shut up and complain where no one will hear or see you because no one cares)

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    That's your personal problem with LionHearts. This is not the place to complain about guilds. And r2 dont need to investigate our Guild cuz of your whinning. Go cry in some corner, dear Hank_Scorpio.
    (Kindly shut up and complain where no one will hear or see you because no one cares)
    Just to humor him/her, let R2 investigate. If no wrongdoing happened, he/she will eat those words. To really throw that response might show you're hiding something as well. And before you can say a response, I can give two s*expletive*s about anyone's guild history or whatnot as it is not my business. However, when someone accuses a player (or even a guild) of cheating, then it's on them to furnish such proof. Mere words won't get far.

Leave a comment:

• Beautyexitou
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
    your guild lionhearts is FULL of r2 ToS breakers.. 1 example is topgun gave stella his toon then stella quit and gave topgun back the toon which he then gave to badak

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    what was the bug that this was about? curious as not notised any new ones.
    This maintenance was for this bug: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-in-Event-Bug

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    what was the bug that this was about? curious as not notised any new ones.

Leave a comment:

• Hank_Scorpio
    replied
    My guild is pure and innocent. In fact they were the most shocked. What you have against my Guild: Lionhearts is another thing. Not very smart move , my dear Hank_Scorpio.

Leave a comment:

• LadyMacaria
    replied
    I never cheated on this bloody game. And still they took my 7 days SC off me?? Im paying for VIP and SC every month, what can be easily checked in payment history! I claimed the SC exactly ONCE. My paid SC was on and got highered by exactly those 7 days. So explain to me WHY u r punishing always ppl that didnt do anything? Instead of punishing the freaking cheaters for good?

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I am going to do an inventory check come tomorrow to see if anything is missing from my units and my wife's units since are participating in this event before we decide to call it quits after the 11th if R2/7Road/ProCity don't fix the longstanding bugs that have been plaguing Wartune. Neither of us should have to buy a new system just because of all the major screw-ups that has happened in the last year or two. However, if we find that we are missing stuff as a result of these cheats, then it was nice knowing most of you as there is no point to keep checking in when half the rewards are gone (including the special ones).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X