Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/04 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/04 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Saturday, the 4th of Feb. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax100

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

saturday maint.... thats new. Ok then
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

thats when the devs are back off chinese new year lol they gotta earn their pay check for that week lol

Comment

That's a first as well from my end as usually my network does its maint an hour before R2 does theirs and keeps off until the morning on when I put in the final touches for completion. Oh well, that maint happens during my sleep, anyways.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
          saturday maint.... thats new. Ok then
          Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          thats when the devs are back off chinese new year lol they gotta earn their pay check for that week lol
          Yes, you're correct, it's new and that sounds about right, when they get back. Hopefully it will be back to the normal timeframe going forward.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

can we get patch notes please and this time worded correctly .. you remember the slightly changed outland times was really monthly from previous MT
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

I was told there are no patch notes, but I don't know if that was just for when I posted it, or if it's just a routine maintenance and there really aren't patch notes. If that changes, R2 will edit it in on Saturday.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Are we still having maint today as no notifications have been published.
                The Borg Collective
                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

no notification just shut the server down

Comment

Solo arena (10)x bugged also , cant recieved any rewards.
                    Last edited by chronostone; 02-04-2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

an explanation would be good - two weeks in a row unannounced maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by LordNevvyn View Post
                        It was announced at least 2 days ago. If you don't read the forum regularly then you have a problem.

Comment

It might have been announced 2 days ago - last week Saturday maintenance was unannounced - today we get a 5 minute in game warning which is inadequate

Comment

Originally posted by LordNevvyn View Post
                            There was an emergency maintenance last week, usually announced as they begin, which is the nature of emergencies. This maintenance is the normal weekly maintenance, just a few days later than usual due to the holiday, and was posted several days ago.

Expect another weekly maintenance announcement for the usual time in a couple days.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol they told you ha

Comment

Working...
                              X