Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/09 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/09 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 9th of Feb. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Replaced the Cloud City scenario with a Valentine-themed one.
    2. Fixed a display issue with the Glowing Butterfly mount.

still no news about the titan temple being fixed to make it fair for some of the players . typical

Comment

can we get more mounts added to mount shop to please

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
        still no news about the titan temple being fixed to make it fair for some of the players . typical
        Technically, that would be a rebalancing not a "fix". Which I imagine they'd usually save for patch times, assuming they give a **** about non-cashers. (They usually don't)

Comment

sorry you are so stupid that you write for a long time about the temple of the titans,that there is no balance of power for the class of knights. I might not always 10500к and the first LP to pass. Pro higher floors generally keep quiet. when you do there is something finally. what would fix this? why is the Archer class made such privileges in Titan quest?

Comment

Any chance of a little more notice of maintenance, please? I checked the forum before I went to bed, well after midnight and there was no notice
            - I log on this morning and the servers are down - that amounts to no notice at all

Comment

Replaced the Cloud City scenario with a Valentine-themed one.

what can u say ur adding more lag lol

Comment

And the Spire-bug were the bosses stay on the screen is again not fixed. Titan temple still impossible to do etc etc. Glad we have a valentines skin to look at, very pretty. :P

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                  in the beginning it was about building your char, think about how to do, etc.
                  now new players gets all for free or very easy, strong players do the runs for them, no idea about how to play, etc.

for me it is just OK that not every lvl 80 with 1M BR can go through. Atleast something where they have to get better and not can count on "others will do"

my char is about 15M BR and normally i get all done. sometimes it is also about using your brain, if you know what i mean

i know, everyone here wants to get everything from the first day he starts. glad this time it isnt so.
                  a good thing to show, sometimes you have to work for it and no one can help you

well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
                    Any chance of a little more notice of maintenance, please? I checked the forum before I went to bed, well after midnight and there was no notice
                    - I log on this morning and the servers are down - that amounts to no notice at all
                    seems you not a new player. usually maint is on thursday, so you could have expected it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                      And the Spire-bug were the bosses stay on the screen is again not fixed. Titan temple still impossible to do etc etc. Glad we have a valentines skin to look at, very pretty. :P

Exactly, I would also like to know if they are going to increase the hp of the WB, and put facilitate the titan temple more

Comment

i dont even try tt anymore am knight and we dont have any chance there except for cash players my 11.4 now br aint enought ... and ofc its buged their kids hit me with 1 mill demage .. no point to do it before i get 15 mill br in like 2 years xd

Comment

I would like to be able to buy unlimited developing potions. The limit placed on these needs to be removed but it probably won't happen and if it does, it will not be during a regular maintenance. It will be during a patch.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                            Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 9th of Feb. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
                            Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                            1,000,000 Gold
                            1,000,000 Daru
                            Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                            Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                            Double Honor Scroll x1
                            Advanced Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
                            1. Replaced the Cloud City scenario with a Valentine-themed one.
                            2. Fixed a display issue with the Glowing Butterfly mount.

All this is fine wud just like to say something here [ SOME SUGGESTIONS THAT WILL IMPROVE WARTUNE FOR GOOD] :--

1. Kindly remove WB since no point all cashers hitting WB for 20%+ each & we hardly get 2 hits on WB & remove it from devo count also

2.DI - Lvl 11 - 20 Mount Hoofs & Dragon Essence can be replaced with BB + Smelt Stones since the Smelt stones lvl that have been kept to lvl it above lvl 30 are just INSANE

3.BI - Rune Stones can be replaced with Adv Mahras since TANKS giving runestones aldy

4. Can put Voucher Seeds to be bought for gold & planted in farms

LOL - Dont worry I know you people wont do any of the above since you people dont want players to be happy in general - U guys only need Cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Pandinha739 View Post
                              Exactly, I would also like to know if they are going to increase the hp of the WB, and put facilitate the titan temple more
                              As has been explained on the forum, the HP of the WB CANNOT be increased. Flash cannot handle greater numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X