No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your server is down right now, it is not related to this maintenance announcement. This maintenance is not related to the current server downtime. Please locate one of several threads in the Bugs & Support section.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

same here s375 not listed and its redirecting to the LOGIN screen by default....need to fix this

Comment

whoa..they fixed it ..thanx

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Unexpected downtime. The devs are looking into it.
          Tell them to check their circuits (for the internet) in the network room or Main Point of Entry (MPOE, aka telephone closet). They might have to pull the cards out and reseat/reset them to come online. I highly doubt they can afford fiber, else I would be holding on as I play.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I see R2 still using a commodore 64 for it's server to all game players. Probably in some abandon warehouse in Los Angeles covered in 4 years of dirt and dust..beeping away. The Maintenance you are experiencing is an old man with a walker going in finally dusting it off.

Comment

looks like servers crashed they were probly hacked

Comment

LMAO@
                "telephone closet"

Comment

I see R2 still using a commodore 64 for it's server to all game players. Probably in some abandon warehouse in Los Angeles covered in 4 years of dirt and dust..beeping away. The Maintenance you are experiencing is an old man with a walker going in finally dusting it off.
                  Well I guess that's equal opportunity for you when it comes to maintenance services.
                  "telephone closet"
                  I am a network and telecommunications engineer, what can I say?
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

û make 2 maintens one day? ... what did u smoke ? instead of weed ugly crack today or what? ... fu really r2 im grumpy greetings emo zeppe
                    against devotion ^^

Comment

7 hour maintenance?? dang come on i guess i don't get to do eudi arena,cross server arena, luckily i did get to do the cross server mpd match- but oh well i guess, time to watch some tv

Comment

Well,my server aren't listed and now we have another maintenance.The forum could let us know how many time for this maintenance end.

Comment

Isn't this like an hour early? And dear god I hope ppl aren't right about a 7 hour maintenance.. We're going to miss out on cross server event tonight, guild events, EVERYTHING. And will we be properly compensated for all the events we'll be missing? No , never are.
                          ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

We are on our 3rd server maintenance in the last 18 hours. R2 S610.

Comment

rachei KKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

This game is getting more and more disorganized. It's a lot of incompetence. Are they amateurs working on it? This is not time to be done. We are going to lose many things. In addition to getting into our accounts and taking what they think they owe, they are ******** and think we are suckers. Enough of that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X