Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Maintenance Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance Announcement

The following servers will be going down for a server optimization on Thursday, 2/16/2017 at 6:00 PM EST. All servers are expected to be back at 23:00, 2/16/2017.

Affected Servers:

West Coast Severs
    • S610, S570, S574, S578, S582, S586, S590, S594, S598, S602, S606, S614, S617, S621, S625, S629, S632, S681, S685;
    • S636, S640, S644, S647, S651, S655, S659, S662, S666, S670, S674, S677, S689

East Coast Severs
    • S533, S581, S585, S589, S592, S596, S600, S605, S609, S613, S616
    • S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S661, S665, S680
    • S620, S624, S628, S631, S635, S684

Due to the maintenance, all cross-server events on EST servers including (R2, Kabam, Kongregate and Armor servers) will be disabled. A maintenance will also be performed on all East Coast servers during this period, after maintenance of the above servers. Cross-server events will be available after the maintenance.
    Please log out before the maintenance to avoid any losses for you. Thank you for your understanding!

Server Optimization better be LAG-FREE! Seems like I am going to be out 5 hours as my cluster is listed. Oh well, more movie time and Domino's.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You wish

Comment

I hope they get it done before the second coming of Christ.

Comment

Kongregate's west coast servers are down. That's not listed as one of the servers affected by the maintenance, but servers went down at the same time this maint announcement said servers would go down. Someone at R2 flick the wrong switch?

Comment

ya Wartune servers something wrong with them me and many many others cant get on and maintenence isnt until tomarow..sais server is bussy redirecting u to login screen been like this for 20 min now

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
              Why are so many servers not listed down as well?
              Same here.. S417 is down. Says server is busy.. What's the Deal??

Comment

Why are so many servers not listed down as well?

Comment

Also, it said maintenance tomorrow, not today. Wrong day and wrong servers... On the plus side, we'll get a massive compensation package for this snafu.... Lol.... lv2 exp scroll and 50k daru!

Comment

It's the 15th not the 16th, so why are servers down right now? Not only that, but it's a bad time to have maint when it could be at a later time
                    Last edited by Spanky28; 02-15-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                        It's the 15th not the 16th, so why are servers down right now?
                        Unexpected downtime. The devs are looking into it.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane for letting us know

Comment

Server R2 S420 down as well

Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Busy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1728916

Comment

S691 is also down and not on the list Grrrrrrr

Comment