[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 13th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/12 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

This week's Maintenance we will roll out Part Two of the 1.45 Update. This will include:
    • Level 55 PvP sets
    • Level 60 equipment
    • Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
    • Wings
    • World Boss Buff
    • Improved Gem Converting

Part Three is scheduled to be released next month after the holidays are over.

UPDATE: Servers are up, with the exception of Servers S86 and 89. We are experiencing difficulty with these two servers, and maintenance is expected to take longer with them. We do not have an ETA as to when we expect them to be up.

Patch Notes:
    • Upon closing Wartune, a helpful popup will appear reminding players of how many attempts they have left for various daily activities.
    • The Server information for 3v3 Cross Server Arena fights has been improved and shortened.
    • Fixed a number of typos and other minor bugs.

You can find the details of the new additions to Wartune in the Guide to 1.45: Part II.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Where is 1.45 patch part 2?
    1 week ago u wrote : "In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays" and now i read a normal maintenance -.-''

Comment

make it easier to get crystaloid D=
      or lower the number of crystal need to craft :3
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Finally! I've been waiting on this post.
        [S7] Serpent's Den
        IGN: Million
        Guild: Nizami

Comment

nc!!
          finally^^

Comment

Can you tell us what to expect in part3 of this update ?

Comment

lots of insigs..
              cash..
              level..
              cash..
              buff..
              gold..

Wartune Retired
              IGN: Senjuu
              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
              IGN: Senju
              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

hmmm that good

Comment

Part three will have the Spirit Covenant, and Talent system. I'll also state right now that Talents are for very high level players, and unlocks late in the game. Later even than mounts.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

yeah 50 lvl

Comment

OTW to 55 ^^

Comment

so no merging for this week?
                        S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Part three will have the Spirit Covenant, and Talent system. I'll also state right now that Talents are for very high level players, and unlocks late in the game. Later even than mounts.
                          what is the definiton for very high level players.? because from my point of view, lv 60+ can be classified as very high player.
                          this new patch gives pvp set 55 (easy to get for those 50+) and pve set 60 (impossible for now). some people in earlier servers already want to have pvp set 65 (idk about honor prereq for this set). so i believe that this patch classified lv60+ as very high level players.

Comment

there is no 65 pvp set. not even in chineese servers.

Comment

Price on wings?

Comment

Working...
                              X