No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's comes the wings the worse enemy of non to light cashers like me.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

• At what lvl are wings avelible?

Comment

• any level...

Comment

• yeah i like that...

Comment

• make the events more often so everyone has a chance to do them please

Comment

• Originally posted by Wagz316 View Post
              Hello, My biggest issue is why is there only one event that gives out honor? I would be at a higher honor if i didn't have real world things to do but with the timing of Battle i can not. Please tell me that there can be a change where another event can give honor and at a different time.
              I agree with this post - again the issue of only 1 Battleground event is mentioned as a big shortfall for this game. Many players have expressed their inability to be active during the specified time for the event.

It seems that the developers are trying to catch up with players leveling up, but they have been ignoring the complaints of lower level players who also need to gain some honor to progress in the game properly.

I hope the issue of creating a second BG time slot gets the proper attention from the game developers and we see a patch related to this very soon.

[additional note: for those who have not followed the thread on this issue, any concerns about people getting double honor can be controlled by limiting participation to only once a day].

Comment

• Originally posted by D3aThLoCk View Post
                the game have 2 events for honor but for the 2nd event you must be member of top 16 guild in server
                My guild is second at my server and yet only 1 BG event ... am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethune View Post
                  put lvl 50 in diffrent BG.. . its unfaur for lvl 40 players to battle players with lvl 55 sets.. . 30-39 bg are fair why not make it 40 - 49 and then 50 - 59 and so on.. .

I agree in this one, it is totally unfair.
                  Last edited by Sashiko1988; 12-13-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethune View Post
                    My guild is second at my server and yet only 1 BG event ... am I missing something?
                    the 2nd event is the guild battle

Comment

• fyi i dont think BG isnt the only one that gives honor Guild Battles also..so there are other means of gaining Honors. but, I was just talking about this issue with my guildmates during Group Arena and i think it would only make sense if GA would also give honors?

Comment

• i find that the honor points system is prett unfair. you only get the honor point through the battleground.
                        BUT you need those points to use the insignas you earn in the arena. Some equipments require a certain level of honor to be unlocked.
                        I think that's not fair at all. I always fight in arena but since i live in paris (France) i don't have the time to do battle grounds. So what's is the point to earn insignas but can't use them since my honor is not leveling ?
                        Maybe if we could get honor points from the arena too is a better idea... Or even delete the honor system in the arena shop....
                        Because i guess a lot of people fight in the arena but not in the battlegrounds.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R24769277 View Post
                          i find that the honor points system is prett unfair. you only get the honor point through the battleground.
                          BUT you need those points to use the insignas you earn in the arena. Some equipments require a certain level of honor to be unlocked.
                          I think that's not fair at all. I always fight in arena but since i live in paris (France) i don't have the time to do battle grounds. So what's is the point to earn insignas but can't use them since my honor is not leveling ?
                          Maybe if we could get honor points from the arena too is a better idea... Or even delete the honor system in the arena shop....
                          Because i guess a lot of people fight in the arena but not in the battlegrounds.....
                          Honor system is perfect for good equipment, good suggestion is to give honor for doing GA as it is also pure PVP as BG and GB. Would definitely solve lots of issues with Honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonAmethyst View Post
                            yeah i agree with Sageous here... gem conversion is way too expensive.

Wartune
                            Wilmz
                            Guild:Warlords
                            S2 Edena Village

Proud non-casher

Seriously? It may be expensive but it will he you big TIME. Special like you NON-Casher.
                            Just needed extra effort to earn those gold.

Comment

• make it easier to get crystaloid D=
                              or lower the number of crystal need to craft :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenn18 View Post
                                the 2nd event is the guild battle
                                True, but not daily as the BG.

Comment

Working...
                                X