Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like tacos

Comment

• not me my bf hahaha i just gotta sit there and wait xD no diffrent from wiating for s89 to open =p and dunno wat he aving lol

Comment

• oh my S86 come online already..

Comment

• onken strawberry yoghurt wiv extra smarties and grinded up wispa bar =o Nom Nom -shares for everyone!!-

Comment

• someone who nows what happen with s86 and when will they open that server

Comment

• my sis told me to write ping pong tacos

Comment

• no we still waiting ... says...

UPDATE: Servers are up, with the exception of Servers S86 and 89. We are experiencing difficulty with these two servers, and maintenance is expected to take longer with them. We do not have an ETA as to when we expect them to be up.

Patch Notes:
                Upon closing Wartune, a helpful popup will appear reminding players of how many attempts they have left for various daily activities.
                The Server information for 3v3 Cross Server Arena fights has been improved and shortened.
                Fixed a number of typos and other minor bugs.

You can find the details of the new additions to Wartune in the Guide to 1.45: Part II.

Comment

• Eliz just cos u love char from gundam =p

Comment

• what i miss,eh?
                    My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• lol only this text , but not informations about the down time from the server =)

Comment

• who is from S89 again? lol
                        My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• u 4got to put i like milliardo aswell

Comment

• wew thought sum important xD

Comment

• hey roxton u from 89? its Diiaa xD

Comment

• I LIKE MILLIARDO!! xD

Comment

Working...
                                X