No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• need guild
      My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
        ok this got stuck

anything interesting ther? ^_^

i don't wanna start again tho xD

check check

ok bye evryone
        check it
        permanent ban those hackers!
        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• ahahha this is a lame update i wish there was a free wing for non-cashier player at least half of the stats of balen wings...........
          i think almost 70% of player here is non cashier.......what will you do if so many of non-cashier player will quit because of this stupid update
          even the cashier player will get bored to if the fight will go cashier against cashiers............

or if you don't want to do it at least make auction or black market.......like what ******** did IT HAD A MARKET even a non-cashier player have a chance to have a balen to by selling item in black market .......(disappointed non-cashier player)

Comment

• Why do wings have to be only through cash shop what about the other players why dont u guys give free wings to everyone with less stat boost

Comment

• where would the turn in code for that be./??

Comment

• When you guys started talking about adding wings you made it sound like everyone was getting them. Not that you had to buy them. I think that is bogus.

Comment

• i have two complaints.
                  1) When you first mentioned adding wings. You stated that everyone would be getting them, and that current players would recieve them in mail once they were added.
                  2) i think its wrong that only pay to play players are allowed to take part in the holiday event in the game. The only two ways of getting any items through the event is by spending baliens

Comment

• I know the pay-players will be stronger in any game. We all understand that. We know some players are hardcore-time players that almost dont sleep to play, they are the 2nd strongest players in any game. We all understand that. We know smart players can beat noob-cash-players. We all understand that.

What I dont understand its why r2games is only creating things for cash-players.

Wings > damn, I will not tell to r2games what I think, because I can be erased from the map... so think what I want to tell you.
                    World Boss Buff > Great thing... sure... and like revive option with ballens use... now we have ballens/vouch buff... I thought we could use the buff somehow and nothing else, but no.. we increase buff... 5% max 100%... only for pay-players then...

Cash Players will be stronger and stronger... cool for them... non-cash players will be weak and more weak... not fun for them... result > Game Over!!

Originally posted by R21704565 View Post
                    i have two complaints.
                    1) When you first mentioned adding wings. You stated that everyone would be getting them, and that current players would recieve them in mail once they were added.
                    2) i think its wrong that only pay to play players are allowed to take part in the holiday event in the game. The only two ways of getting any items through the event is by spending baliens
                    I think tomorrow 14th December the Event for non-cash players will start!!

Comment

• are wings only available with balens?

Comment

• Originally posted by R21704565 View Post
                        i have two complaints.
                        1)I would love to see some backup to this claim. You honestly were naive to think R2 would just hand out something they charge 1600 balens for on original chinese server.

2) Rest of event has not started. If you would bother to look through announcements you would have known that 2-3 days ago.

Comment

• that's not fair...only VIP got wings
                          we should have the equal rights!

Comment

• is there a free wing for non-cash players? it's ok if we purchase using vouchers or gold, as long as there are also wings for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by G_k_22 View Post
                              that's not fair...only VIP got wings
                              we should have the equal rights!
                              Lols! You dont have to be a VIP to have wing...

Comment

• I know in the battles you need to give the lower lvls a chance to keep up with ppls that is 10 lvls higher than you dont make it to fair like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X