Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a cash player and I think the developers are killing this great game. Wings, crypt keys, and socketing rods as cash only is WRONG. These items are NECESSARY to succeed in this game and so should be available to all. Make these three things available through vouchers as well but 2-5x more expensive than their Balen counterpart. Yes, cash players will be stronger - that is a fact of the micro-transaction form of gaming, one that everyone accepts - but by allowing free players access to necessary items you will continue to grow your player base instead of isolating them. Possibly even level 5 and 6 gem patterns (level 7 and 8 should remain Balen only).

Comment

• there's a lot of glitch going on prior the maintenance

Comment

• hy GM why after MT my char cant see the battle if in battle mode,,,,just loading and loading,,,,,

Comment

• so I'm not the only one that is getting black screen only trying to enter into battles, and it seems to be happening more often right after load of game too after the whack a mole load screen loads fine then BLACK SCREEN 6/10 times then entering duels it's only pure Black screen everytime i think you's have a fair few issues occuring and araising since the patch

Comment

• wings available through balens? unfair. gonna lose more people.
            pay to win? sure seems like it. imagine the game without the non-paying players.
            headed in that directions.

Comment

• I was loving the direction the game was goin , and now you brought Wings , that you can buy by paying arround 20 bucks , are you kidding me? 20$ , and you see your banners everywhere FREE TO PLAY GAME , lol now thats funny . Anyway i tried counter the fact that rods was balens only when i first started playing , got a little ballens to get some and the price was ok for a f2play game.
              Then you came with the update that you hooked me to get VIP , free cooldowns anyone?
              I understand everyone needs to make a living , but as a casual , if u wanna be a little bit competitive , you gotta pay 2-3 times other mmorpg MONTHLY fee , wich to me doesnt actually makes sense.

So as a conclusion , i'll go take a look to some more "free to play" games for now , and i make a call to those that feels the same to join me , in a 48 hours non loggin protest , see if they feel us.

Comment

• hai
                Hello i,m indonesia

Comment

• hi i forgot my PW lol
                  My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• lol! i need to b Magister
                    My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• well whats with that reindeer?

Comment

• G M atleast can u reduce the number of balens needed?

Comment

• nice game .. i'm moving forward for the additionals..

Comment

• make wing purchaseable with insignia plissssss
                            no prob with duration
                            Nick : Arionel
                            Class : Mage
                            Guild : **Elite**
                            Server : S14 Seremity Lake

Comment

• maintenance nanaman

Comment

• I think that there is a minor bug in the Badlands multi-dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                                X