• Show
Clear All

• yes , nice ...

Comment

• Hey........

Comment

• how to post

Comment

• well, I am sure they will make wings available to all....just not right away. sockets and crypt keys are earnable right? I still try to farm them even though I have a couple balens .... I'm still a grinder at heart otherwise, level up your sets and try hard as u can ... U can still get far.... I just wanna see the new dungeons anyways, and be able to kill those darn archer guards at bg.... I can get the first guards now though
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• balens too high for wings
            My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• sheesh can sumone redue em?
              My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Redue=Reduce*

Comment

• yeahhh lvl 60

Comment

• i need a most insigs and honor mayb the G M can set a functions like converting balens into honor r insigs like 1 balen=250 insigs and 100 honor xD

Comment

• nah i am serious

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
                        i need a most insigs and honor mayb the G M can set a functions like converting balens into honor r insigs like 1 balen=250 insigs and 100 honor xD
                        Maybe you should have to earn something in this game? Instead of buying it. I invite you to buy a victory seed if you are that worried about your sigs. And you can farm 500 honor from a BG so i dunno what the deal is.

Comment

• G.M Can i have wings pay by voucher not balens
                          Nick:Kabuto
                          Level:120
                          Guild:Serenity
                          Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

• Yeah.. Its good

Comment

• good game...

Comment

• make guild battle all server...sir