Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 05/11 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 05/11 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of May at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Now players can close the loading screen after waiting for an extended period of time.
    2. Fixed the issue in which the Rave might not fully reset.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 05-11-2017, 03:05 AM.

I am still looking for some prime real estate to hide myself into for the 11th (only 24h). Birthday gifts won't be the only things I will be getting come this day (and it gets more painful with each year).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Does anybody know if the Royal Sylph and BR events are decided at the start of day or Endo of Day on 5/11?

Comment

Most servers have been back online for hours -- why are some still not up?????????

Comment

Originally posted by gavincentraldad View Post
          Most servers have been back online for hours -- why are some still not up?????????
          The servers down today are for server merges. MT is scheduled for tomorrow......
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-10-2017, 06:53 AM.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by R2109765753 View Post
            Does anybody know if the Royal Sylph and BR events are decided at the start of day or Endo of Day on 5/11?
            I answered your question here to the best of my ability.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

realy r2 cant u tell the time

you posts say euro time zone G.M.T goes into maintenance at 07.30 which in fact its 08.30 plz tell r2 to actualy place the right times in forums lol

Comment

The times that you are referring to (and which are referred to by R2) are GMT. Times in individual countries are offset from GMT by differing amounts.
                When you add daylight saving into the mix, it starts to become complicated. The only reference which does not change is GMT.
                R2 cannot give specific maintenance times for every country, so they give GMT instead. Its up to you to know the time difference between GMT and the country where you live.

Comment

Finally,thank you so much i hope that will work closing loading screen,a thing very usefull

Comment

1. Now players can close the loading screen after waiting for an extended period of time.
                    Dodging the problem at hand by creating another problem?

Finally,thank you so much i hope that will work closing loading screen,a thing very usefull
                    If it's just like that. However, when you close out said item, you're still stuck in the place you're at as you've "aborted" the trip.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X