Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Daily Check-in Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Daily Check-in Event

Event Time: 5/11/2017 00:00:00 - 5/22/2017 23:59:59 (EST)
    Description: Check-in every day to be rewarded! When your devotion reaches the required amount, please refresh the game page to collect check-in on the event page.

Click Here for Details

Click image for larger version

Name:	525-304.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	1791253

How can players from ArmorGames apply in this event?

Comment

And this is gonne work from day one?? i would be very suprise if it does.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
        And this is gonne work from day one?? i would be very suprise if it does.

in fact not work... i'm on kongregate with devo 40 and i can't claim it. my email is the same that i stay using here on this forum.
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Doesn't function for me too.

Comment

130 devo on r2 servers , still not working to check in!

Comment

Right after i logged in after maint the checkin worked without problems (S645).

Comment

Originally posted by Erden2013 View Post
                How can players from ArmorGames apply in this event?
                This may not be for ArmorGames, if it is, it will be a link on the ArmorGames site.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                  Right after i logged in after maint the checkin worked without problems (S645).
                  Could you, please, send a picture of how it worked for you. Because I clicked on the light green "Check-in" button, but nothing happened. I have 45 devo at the moment.

Name:	Screenshot_94.png
Views:	1
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	1729822

Name:	Screenshot_95a.png
Views:	1
Size:	259.1 KB
ID:	1729823

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

I had a bit of trouble this morning with it, but I have found that once you hit 30 (or if you're VIP you simply log in) if you log out, then wait a couple minutes then log back in and click the link it will have registered your devotion by then.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Sounds like a job for................... OH WAIT A MINUTE! It's my special day LOL. Guess I will have to do it when I get back home from rolling around in my new '17 and whatever presents I might enjoy.

(Promise you folks I will get to the bottom of it when I get back). (And yes, Superman's with me as well).
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Won't work for me as well... Tried refreshing many times, even tried logging out of game. r2 FIX YOUR BROKE @$$ SH#T before asking players to "log in" & it doesn't work!!!!! This happens everytime

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                          I had a bit of trouble this morning with it, but I have found that once you hit 30 (or if you're VIP you simply log in) if you log out, then wait a couple minutes then log back in and click the link it will have registered your devotion by then.
                          It is exactly what I did before my first post. And I tried it now once more at 95 devotion, and again, the green "Check-in" button stays unchanged. I would greatly appreciate an image of the button when the check-in has been registered.

Ignis, R2 S8
                          Last edited by R23593157; 05-11-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

cut the devotion requirement

This is not the first time they have this problem why don't they just remove the devotion requirement. Anyone login will get that devotion easily anyway.

Comment

Just not working. I try claim when I just login this morning and been bring devotion up to 150.
                              Try with Google Chrome, MS Edge and even on my Ipad. This sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X