Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Daily Check-in Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R233993078 View Post
    It shows that my code is already redeemed but i haven't even recived anything !
    Yep mine too i sent like two tickets no replay "Such a great and wonderful staff !"....

Comment

HAHa, they always leave armorgames out.. they added Kabam a while back.. its up to R2 if we get it or not.
      ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
      Class Mage

Comment

Hey you can use the code from other player?
        I mean you can use another account to check but use the code in your Main account rs this legal or I can get in trouble? Please Answer

Comment

I logged in from different server. Check in differently. and it is ok. But code is same (

Comment

free set

free set easy event

Comment

Hey you can use the code from other player?
              I mean you can use another account to check but use the code in your Main account rs this legal or I can get in trouble? Please Answer
              Since the codes are not account/character/server bound, you can use it on another character than intended. After use, it will become invalid.

I logged in from different server. Check in differently. and it is ok. But code is same
              I've noticed this as well when I did the 2 server on a single account method that the code is the same for both servers on that account. So, I just used an alt (I retired) for the devote and claim so I can use it on the second server character on the account.

They've should have kept it to when accounts can claim on the character that was logged on last (with it showing relevant information) as I think that is the best way of having it bound.

free set easy event
              I was ready to go into standby mode (on the way of quitting) when I saw what was given out. I had always liked the armor for my units as it gave a military look, so I am going to get that along with the set for the title. Do not use the pieces until you get the last one (wings) as with this daffy system, it won't give you a title until you have all four pieces and use them all within a certain amount of time.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

So where I live it's the 15th on the check in when i went for the 15th it claimed it for the 16th

Comment

Q: Why is my check-in a day later than the current day?
                  A: This occurs with folks playing in servers way earlier than the 12AM EDT/EST event reset time. Get a world clock to see how far back you are from the event reset time so you can make it.
                  Q: Isn't the Event Reset Time the same as the Server Reset Time?
                  A: Only the East Coast Servers will have the same reset time as the event reset time. For those who are playing West Coast, the reset time is at 9PM (3 hours earlier than the 12AM reset that is in the East Coast). This is also good for this region as they can claim for the next day after 9:01PM (PST/PDT) with the same devotion as it won't reset until 12AM PST/PDT when the server resets all. For those in Oceanic and Europe, I do not play those, but find that world clock is my friend, so as long as you can calculate from the event reset time of 12AM EDT/EST, you will be golden.
                  Perhaps that will help you find the reason why.

Comment

I wonder if R2 penalized player with two accounts? Although I check in every day, with the exception of one day, I only received the bonus of complaining, and after 5 days of login, I have two accounts and every time I get the code for the second account Is the same as the first account, that is, I can not have the right to play in two accounts and take the bonuses that the site gives to both.

Thank you for sending to my account the login items until the 6th day, I have checked in the 8 day, the code continues the same for both accounts.

I made the complaint here because I sent 5 tickets to the sector responsible and got no response. And even with GM on line, passing the problem also did not get help

In the US WEST, according to print lightshot, I logged in for 10 days and did not receive the items, difficult, you fail to separate the servers and platforms. I feel hurt. US WEST, Azure Lagon 610 Server, Nick Macabra. I hope it is sent to me before the end of the event, because it is the correct one.

Lightshot 1 >> http://prntscr.com/fabng7
                    Lightshot 2>> http://prntscr.com/fabnq2

I made the complaint here because I sent 5 tickets to the sector responsible and got no response. And even with GM on line, passing the problem also did not get help
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-21-2017, 08:16 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Engulfed each clothing piece as I got it and no title awarded Gah!!!
                      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

as I got it
                        Would that mean when you have all four pieces in inventory ready to engulf (one after the other) or as you get each one from the rewards?

If for the latter, I did mention it was "daffy" and would wait until I had all 4 pieces in inventory to do the process. Also, I do it in this order: weapon, helmet, armor, wings (because wings give more EXP than the 3 combined).

So far, 5 of my units are already awarded the title. The other 5 I am getting ready to dive in and collect their final rewards so I can do the process.

Comment

I have checked in 9 days in a row. Today it says I don't have the required devotion, I have 145 devo
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	145 devo.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	1729959
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	check in.PNG
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1729960Click image for larger version

Name:	denied.PNG