Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Emergency Maintenance May 12th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Emergency Maintenance May 12th!

Dear Warriors,

To fix the code redemption bug, we will be having an emergency maintenance at 7:15 PM GMT+8 (May 12th) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 30 mins to 1 hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

we got ares war in 1 hour *** guys
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

maybe because it says you need 30 devotion to collect. I start with 45 and can't collect rewards until i get more devotion.

Comment

yust middle off doing arena

Comment

code redemption bug? is it the bug that allows different chars of the same account to redeem awards on both the chars? XD

Comment

Another useless emergency maint. Never saw a warning
            Jherek
            Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Have we got another"emergency" maintenance ?? What's this one for ?? AND my PC clock is showing 12:32 (GMT +1)
              Last edited by Nimrod205; 05-12-2017, 06:42 AM. Reason: Adding info

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
                There was a massive 15 min warning in game.
                Once again an emergency maintenance because if affects THEM, not us.

I wish they would rush to fix things this quickly when its something that affects us detrimentally.

Comment

i dont have any problems at all, all you need to do is log out for sec, click for check-in and log in again

Comment

Ofc its useless , they never do useful things

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
                      There was a massive 15 min warning in game.
                      Once again an emergency maintenance because if affects THEM, not us.

I wish they would rush to fix things this quickly when its something that affects us detrimentally.

Comment

Sorry, I was AFK at the time so didn't see it. The main thing though is inefficiency. When I worked in IT a few years ago for an international organization when we did server maint we swapped to the back-up servers so there was no downtime for users. This ensured that any changes were properly tested before bringing them back online again. R2 just implement changes and hope and pray they work. That is not professional.
                        Jherek
                        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Guess the maintenance didn't fix the issue where checkin is from 5th May to 16th May but event is 11th may to 22nd may. is there a Tardis passive?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 13.04.43.png
Views:	1
Size:	328.5 KB
ID:	1729833

Comment

i smell another maintenance cuz devs dont supply a time portal device

maybe if u pay 1 mill balens they might build u 1

Comment

well it is 1918 server time still up when is the servers going down for maintenance?

Comment

Working...
                              X