Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 06/01 01:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    Chinese wartune and this wartune are not the same and have diverged some time ago. They have stuff, we dont have and we have stuff they don't have. While similar, they aren't the same game any longer.
    there is 2 versions of chinese wartune and the chinese international version is the 1 we following patch for patch.. tattoo, smelt, eudaemons, titans, knighthood, sylphs, holy sword, clothing refinement they got it all just a few patches ahead
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
      Think this is to do with clothes and not gear. I could be wrong
      We need better patch notes with more description.
      I do believe Meikura is talking about clothes?

Comment

looks nice a special this new eudaemon but still i wait to see what will be when its start i hope that we dont get more and more new lagg

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
          looks nice a special this new eudaemon but still i wait to see what will be when its start i hope that we dont get more and more new lagg
          Since the patch guide will be linked through the game and not posted to the forum this time around, I don't know what anything is actually called... I am going to have to hope this is understood when you guys get into the game - one of the new eudaemon things can't be used in patrols, so be mindful of that.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-01-2017, 05:42 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

merged edus lol

santurary hunter and scourge mage to make 1 new edu and sacred knight and battle oracle to make another new edu

seen pics looks good but it depends will it be ballens so cashers grab fest first

will they be allowing other edus to be merged like wind ranger and blood demon now that will be a good combo edu

Comment

zdravim to som zaseja čo som sa pital kedi bude wartune 7.0 euopa s63 mimochodom neviem či to bude pravda ale neviete či aj tam bude nove vo wartune 7.0 nove Dragon Soul core lebo 1x som si pozrel na youtube e aj tam by malo ničo byt nove mam schovane v truhle Dragon Essence okolo 4680 neviem čo mam stim robit mam si to ešte nechat nebo predat?Moj avatar je (EmaGilbert1)

Comment

more events, more lag, more RL time suked to play Zzzzzzzzzz
                DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                  more events, more lag, more RL time suked to play Zzzzzzzzzz
                  This is one of those times I do not want to be right when I make my own predictions. I haven't dove in with my test character yet, but won't be able to until later in the day. I am out of town for a few hours.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

they gonna make a gateway to TP TT and that new thingy? so we can join it even when outland has ended? or they still not doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      merged edus lol

santurary hunter and scourge mage to make 1 new edu and sacred knight and battle oracle to make another new edu

seen pics looks good but it depends will it be ballens so cashers grab fest first

will they be allowing other edus to be merged like wind ranger and blood demon now that will be a good combo edu
                      The cost is the materials. We'll see how fast they drop from new events.
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

Rather than "fix" known "issues" in this new patch, may I suggest that the developer fix one of the most infuriating weakness concerning the Outlands events? I do not mind if we cannot access post grab event during signup cooldown periods but the fact that I cannot do daily outlands explorations, Titan Temple, Time Portal and the new Endless Abyss events during the same period is just plain stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by guffyto View Post
                          I do believe Meikura is talking about clothes?
                          Maybe it's just me then that thinks we already have clothing refinement. The one where we get stars on each cloth piece with fashion cores.
                          It could also be what Meikura said in followup post about getting new clothes and wartune is calling that also as clothing refinement.
                          Only time will tell.

Comment

finally found patch description lol https://wartune.gaeamobile.com/promote/clothing

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                              finally found patch description lol https://wartune.gaeamobile.com/promote/clothing
                              http://www.r2games.com/act/patch70/
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Any release date for the rest of the servers?

Comment

Working...
                                X