Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 06/01 01:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 06/01 01:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Patch 7.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Thursday, the 1st of June at 01:00 AM PDT for the following servers:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S38, S44, S6, S10, S12, S17, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S525, S531, S537, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S354, S357, S337, S340, S343, S346, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. New System: Willpower. Willpowers can be synthesized using the required Eudaemons.
    2. New System - Eudaemon Signet: See how quickly you can find and activate the ancient Signets.
    3. New Dungeon - Endless Abyss: Is your Willpower strong enough to be victorious?
    4. New System - Experience: Unlocked at Lvl. 11, this system acknowledges your progress and offers you bountiful rewards while you explore the land.
    5. The Dimensional War has been updated. Begin your adventure in the new Dimension!
    6. New System: Clothing Refinement.
    7. New Event: Gift Box. Invite your friends to share your joy via gift boxes!
    8. More Devotion quests have been added for you to earn Devotion.
    9. New Item: Basic Talent Stone, used for Talent upgrading before knighthood.
    10. New Title: Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.
    11. Game loading has been optimized.
    12. Some Translations have been modified.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 05-31-2017, 05:52 AM.

Of all the the things on the Patch Note list, no. 11 is really the utmost important one: Game loading has been optimized......but I have my doubt.

Comment

And for new servers like sv 700+ in how much time?

Comment

Možem sa niečo spitat a wartune patch 7.0 europa S63 aj tam bude: Zmätený:

Comment

And for new servers like sv 700+ in how much time?

Comment

rest of server will get the patch a week later, as usual

Comment

From the firing line...

Another round, another gauntlet coming from a guy who is seen as Public Enemy No. 1 in the developer's eyes. Before I can break the old test character out from mothballs (and before we get some kind of comprehensive guide about this), allow me to throw in my take and predictions for this new patch that will plague us all:

Developers: New System - Willpower. Willpowers can be synthesized using the required Eudaemons.
              Meikura: Hmm, I wonder what Eudie combos I will have to conjure up for this one. It sucks to have many (needed the minions to do my Eudie Patrols with) on my list that ever since they took away the free rename for them; and that can be confusing at times. Just hope the mats needed to synthesize won't be that hard to find.

Developers: New System - Eudaemon Signets. See how quickly you can find and activate the ancient Signets.
              Meikura: Thought signets were a thing of the past when they were taken out from that daily retrieval and from inventory. Oh well, I guess this is something that will be a casher kind of thing while the rest of us will have to wait.

Developers: New System - Endless Abyss. Is your Willpower strong enough to be victorious?
              Meikura: More like, is your wallet fat enough to get you through this? Even so, will it even help to stay within to the end as we still have that bug that keeps kicking people out of MPDs or freeze up in them so when the people refresh, they wind up back in Cloud City and lost the attempt.

Developers: New System - Experience. Unlocked at Lvl. 11, this system acknowledges your progress and offers you bountiful rewards while you explore the land.
              Meikura: Okay, three things. 1. Everyone else has it and calls it too. 2. Will this pull up all from when we were once lvl 11 (backlog), or will this be offered for those who are lvl 11 from this point on? 3. I am hoping the rewards are not cheap or useless, or we will hear those babies whining over such in the coming days, LOL.

Developers: The Dimensional War has been updated. Begin your adventure in the New Dimension.
              Meikura: Ever since you folks wrecked the last one, I haven't touched it since. The only thing I see in this is more nerfing and unplayability so I am going to stay clear out of this as I have been doing to this day. I take pure enjoyment in watching a Cymbal Blasting Monkey for hours.

Developers: New System - Clothing Refinement.
              Meikura: No, just no. I liked the old system where I can get pieces by synthing. The new system is slow as f<expletive>k. This will even make it worse. No thank you.

Developers: New Event - Gift Box. Invite your friends to share your joy via gift boxes.
              Meikura: I really don't know. The treasure chest thing is a disaster considering people will have to make an alt just to get a dig going if no one is around to help. I don't think this gift box idea is free or will offer usable rewards. I will just have to check it out, I guess.

Developers: More Devotion Quests have been added for you to earn Devotion.
              Meikura: Umm, we don't want more quests. We want the numbers to be REALISTIC!!! Adding more quests is a sure fire way of performing a second job while playing, especially if they are senseless.

Developers: New Item - Basic Talent Stone, used for Talent upgrading before Knighthood.
              Meikura: I wonder how that will work considering the Knighthood tab (talents) isn't unlocked until you reach Knighthood. Now if it is for the other talent (exp/gold), we are going to see a lot of p<expletive>d off players who just blew both large chunks of exp/gold to get to that point.

Developers: New Title - Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.
              Meikura: It will be a long time for me, considering I have all but the Blood Demon activated, LOL. Oh well.

Developers: Game loading has been optimized.
              Meikura: In the words of Bart Simpson, I say "bull honkus" to this. This was said many times and yet the performance problems are still present. You've gotten my piece on which ones really need to be addressed so the game can be played by all. I suggest you read it again, and get to work.

Developers: Some translations have been modified.

Meikura: Hmm, and yet we get an emergency maintenance when someone needs to change the words around, LOL. *drops mic*

Seriously, you can throw in patch after patch in trying to draw in crowds, but you're done for if you cannot fix the stuff that is affecting game play and having players quit in frustration.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Developers: New System - Clothing Refinement.
                Meikura: No, just no. I liked the old system where I can get pieces by synthing. The new system is slow as f<expletive>k. This will even make it worse. No thank you.
                Think this is to do with clothes and not gear. I could be wrong
                We need better patch notes with more description.

Comment

Just have a small tiny little question...My server, S38, got into another server grouping a few month ago. So since like 2 or 3 month, we been doing cross-server stuff like battleground or imperial war with a new group of ppl...The problem I see here is that most of those severs ARE NOT shown in your list...Do that mean that my server will get the patch but we will still do cross-server stuff against other servers that don't have the patch yet? Cause that seem awfully unfair for those server if you ask me...
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Dimensions don't have far to sink for me, so I'm looking forward to that change. If it's bad, no big loss, but if it's good, then maybe I'll get some use out of the ones I've been saving up.

Hopefully, the devotion changes are mostly adding a few extra ways to get devo, not rearranging it or setting higher bars to go with new ways to get points. It's already punishingly difficult to make 300 even with VIP, so it should be made a little easier.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                      Wartune will be having Patch 7.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Thursday, the 1st of June at 01:00 AM PDT for the following servers:
                      • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
                      • S4, S38, S44, S6, S10, S12, S17, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S525, S531, S537, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566
                      • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
                      • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S354, S357, S337, S340, S343, S346, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
                      Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                      Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                      1,000,000 Gold
                      1,000,000 Daru
                      Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                      Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                      Double Honor Scroll x1
                      Adv. Mahra x20
                      Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
                      1. New System: Willpower. Willpowers can be synthesized using the required Eudaemons.
                      2. New System - Eudaemon Signet: See how quickly you can find and activate the ancient Signets.
                      3. New Dungeon - Endless Abyss: Is your Willpower strong enough to be victorious?
                      4. New System - Experience: Unlocked at Lvl. 11, this system acknowledges your progress and offers you bountiful rewards while you explore the land.
                      5. The Dimensional War has been updated. Begin your adventure in the new Dimension!
                      6. New System: Clothing Refinement.
                      7. New Event: Gift Box. Invite your friends to share your joy via gift boxes!
                      8. More Devotion quests have been added for you to earn Devotion.
                      9. New Item: Basic Talent Stone, used for Talent upgrading before knighthood.
                      10. New Title: Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.
                      11. Game loading has been optimized.
                      12. Some Translations have been modified.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                      What ahppened to the inscription we was told would come that would use all the blue orbs we have, Or are you just giving that to the Chinese and we have to pay out more
                      PiedPiper
                      Level 80
                      Guild MCXlV

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPiper View Post
                        What ahppened to the inscription we was told would come that would use all the blue orbs we have, Or are you just giving that to the Chinese and we have to pay out more
                        Chinese wartune and this wartune are not the same and have diverged some time ago. They have stuff, we dont have and we have stuff they don't have. While similar, they aren't the same game any longer.
                        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                        Browser Game Support

Comment

Drag0nsFire,
                          I am just having fun as some of my predictions are wrong at times, while some of them are horribly right (on the button). There was a time where we can get clothing pieces when we synth them together (not the engulf), and sometimes would get either the same ones or those we are missing (minus the ones that were currently out). On my old units, I would get all of the Balen Shop ones that saved me 395/1995 bound balens just by synthing them with fashion cores; sometimes getting some other newer ones. The newer (engulfing) system sucked as it is slow to reach the higher levels, so I am going to expect it is going to suck even more with this refinement in place. However, we both will agree that we need better patch notes for a definitive description; but that won't happen as we're left to find out for ourselves once again.

Doranos89,
                          Most likely, you will have those cross platform events with other servers that do not have this patch in place. But fret not, it would be less than a week before everyone else gets it because the developers will just inject and not do anything about the bugs and problems that come off it. It's what they do.

MrFancyPants,
                          Are we going to hold our breath on that? LOL. I had lost that leap of faith in them ever since 5.1 came out when they ripped the beneficial aspects of the game away from things that they are sitting on the shelf and collecting dust. And worse, they made the damage/heal numbers so big that I am able to zero in my scopes on my rifles from far away (I live in a cabin in the woods; well side of a mountain, but nearly same thing).

If they do make more devote items, it would be okay, I guess. However, even doing up to 200 for Rave Event takes me nearly all day as I have to plan which events I want to get into to get the bigger amounts. I've done 300 before, but I do not like to sit in for the entire day (from sunrise to sundown) just to get there. If they left it at 100 (a more realistic number) like in the past, I can do it in about 1-2 hours and still have time to do other things in life.

EnglandPiper,
                          Both Wartunes are different. However, I felt we are short-changed because the Chinese version has much better things than our version as we're stuck with the nerfs.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thought it was spanish, not chinese?

Comment

lol

very true

Comment

Working...
                              X