Wartune Patch 7.0 Maintenance 06/08 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    By the way, didn't someone said that there's a guide within game on the new patch and hence why we don't get it in the forum anymore?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....7.0-Dimensions
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

If there are some guides you will like to see feel free to let me know and I will try to make them as soon as I am able to do so.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Oh deary me i have contracted 3 blind mice syndrome, I found it by accident while looking for it in details. When the 10th eudie awakened i Did get title. It did Not however auto equip title, Did Not show up in info chat nor did my br fluctuate in gold on the screen indicating a stat change Hence my op.
        Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-10-2017, 07:23 PM.
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Oh, I was talking about the guide Memory puts out when we get a patch of everything it has and what each does and how do we access such. Thought the devs was going to put it in someplace. But, I am asking for a bit too much.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Oh, I was talking about the guide Memory puts out when we get a patch of everything it has and what each does and how do we access such. Thought the devs was going to put it in someplace. But, I am asking for a bit too much.
            is this summit like you are after

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tune-Patch-7.0

Comment

By the way, didn't someone said that there's a guide within game on the new patch and hence why we don't get it in the forum anymore?
              That was the plan. They were not going to give us a patch guide. We fought that decision and won, and got the guide, which is stickied near the top of the main news section. It's not pretty, and it's not perfect, and it is missing a few images, but it's a starting point for the things that aren't in the website guide, and more permanent since the ingame link won't be there forever.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Was wondering on the title , Have all euds awakened and did not get the title.. So not sure what I did not do right lol
                Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  That was the plan. They were not going to give us a patch guide. We fought that decision and won, and got the guide, which is stickied near the top of the main news section. It's not pretty, and it's not perfect, and it is missing a few images, but it's a starting point for the things that aren't in the website guide, and more permanent since the ingame link won't be there forever.
                  Don't know how I managed to miss that one, LOL. But thanks, I got it now.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                    Was wondering on the title , Have all euds awakened and did not get the title.. So not sure what I did not do right lol
                    As you already own all the Eudaemons to activate the title, the title activated automatically when the patch went live. Please look in the obtained title list to locate the title "Royal Defender". It is under the "Other" tab.

Comment

Just Checked Mentor Rambler , no it is not there highlighted that the hero has obtained or even listed as a title to acquire.
                      Would you care to opent the title screen and at the bottom of Other tab and post a screen shot?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bottom of page.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1730413Just Checked Mentor Rambler , no it is not there highlighted that the hero has obtained or even listed as a title to acquire.

(( Bottom of that title page))
                        Last edited by Turbain; 06-12-2017, 07:10 PM. Reason: Added Screen shot
                        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Just Checked Mentor Rambler , no it is not there highlighted that the hero has obtained or even listed as a title to acquire.
                          Would you care to open the title screen and at the bottom of Other tab and post a screen shot?

Comment

Thank you for the help, I sent in a ticket also and they logged into the hero and now its fixed. So Thank you once again.

Comment

Thank you for the help, I sent in a ticket also and they logged into the hero and now its fixed. So Thank you once again.
                              You are welcome. Always willing to help if I can.

Comment

did any of you read what i posted on page 2???? - i guess not............

Comment

Working...
                                X