[Announcement] 12/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 12/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 20th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/19 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 3-4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

any merge
    im from server 48 and i like to have are server merge cause of mp dungeon

Comment

53 server also need merge

Comment

if we all survive
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

romotion: It Pays to Consume!

Duration: 15th - 21th days after the server is released.

Description: Use your Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased. The rewards are as follows:
          200 Balens: 50,000 Gold and 30,000 Daru
          500 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru and Level 1-3 Gems Pack x 1
          1000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru, Soul Crystal 5 and Socketting Rod x 1
          3000 Balens: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Level 3-5 Gems Pack x 1 and Level 5 Luck Stone x 5
          i want to ask, about this one , if i spend 4k ballens in 1 day, what the reward i will get, all of them,a ll just the 3 k ballen prizes, and if i spend again another 4k ballens, will i get the reward agains ?. but the most important, is what reward will i get if i spend 4 k ballens in 1 day. ty.

Comment

You only get the rewards once
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

bro read my question please. i ask if i spend 4 k ballen in a day, which reward do i get, and after the server reset in the next day again, if i spend another 4k ballen can i get the rewards again, BUT the most important are, what rewards i got for spending 4 k bllens, the 3k rewards or all of them from 200 to 3k, please read the question if u want to answer, thanx

Comment

hey, you will only get 3k balens reward... and you can only do it 1 time.

Comment

ahhh ty, -.-, so if the next day after server rest i do it again no more rewards , right ?,lol dankkkk

Comment

You only get it at the END of the period, not every dungeon reset.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

tyvm , if only we can get the rewards everyday,lol

ok i can see thth now, and its only 1 time rewards right, even if i spend 9k ballen in total, im only get the 3k ballen consume rewards , shrug
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-20-2012, 01:24 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Server 53 dustorn hold merge please i cant make even arena

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang
                          ok i can see thth now, and its only 1 time rewards right, even if i spend 9k ballen in total, im only get the 3k ballen consume rewards , shrug
                          This is correct.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well hope maintenance will be shorter than expected, even though i rushed my mp's and did nether for shards lol
                            Last edited by SirCyrus; 12-20-2012, 01:04 AM.
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

All servers are down at this time for maintenance.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X