• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26303939 View Post
    how long its maintenance
    I just logged in

Comment

And Wartune servers are back up. No Patch Notes this week (which is why it went by so quickly). Have fun everyone.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

unlock that farm slot we need more gold kyanite n daru

Comment

wee so fast o.O
          No Sign

Comment

we lost world boss while the website went under maintenance. u should give us event prizes for that
            Wanted S13

Comment

I don't know if those already logged in are fine for whatever reason or if the the servers just aren't up, but the log in page is just showing a string of christmas lights and the fb, twitter, g+ buttons. The rest of the page is white... 10:36am, well outside the 3-4hrs.

Comment

cant open login page!

Comment

mhh had anyone the same problems since Server Maintenance ??

Yesterday was al fine but since today i had very often "Network Connection Lost" on all other sites my network works perfect. i talk with other ppl on my server and they have the same Problem.....

Comment

it seems the server is still down and the main site http://wartune.r2games.com has big issues.
                    It doesn't shows all the page.
                    I have cleaned cookies and cache and everything.
                    I have tried to open with : IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari.
                    So it isn't a browser base problem.
                    Please fix ( restart Apache server might fix the problem or the services )

or something is missing from the server or the config wasn't done correct.
                    This can be a dev problem, please fix.

Update : Posted a ticket to the support team. I hope it will be soon fixed.
                    Last edited by xarus; 12-20-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

hi, i have one question, where i can go for report 1 player? i play server wartune in kabam and cant report. plz help

Comment

aw i need the slot n troops tab so we can get extra troops lol xD
                        My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

you will only get the pack you buy...not the lessers below it...and yes, can repeat.

Comment

G.M gave me an item that can't b used
                            My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

how to vote for balens?

Comment

change skill knght please gm

Comment

Working...
                                X