Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Ranking Level now on the Mainsite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69lvl; 66 with 55k batle rate???shure cashier and big big big one,,campolay from server dustorn is 58level,,and talk that he spend 20.000%and more,,so imagine level 69?i m non cashier 49 levl,,need me 15mil exp to 50lvl,,where i find??/cant open solo dungeon tilll reach lvl 50...understand that they are BIG CASHIER! maybe bill gates or..paris hillton..some kind of them 30-50000 $ its mad mad man..

Comment

im level 56, 34k br just paying for monthly vips nothing else... the althar helps us slowly get cash items(socket rods needed only ) ) for free but lots and lots of patience is required and u might get 1-2 a week;

--
      d1ab0l1qu3
      S37
      -NBK-

Comment

Can you make the rankings to like top 500+ and make it so that you can see the top archers, knights, and mages regardless of gender? I think that would help more in my opinion but I like the fact that this was added. Nice job R2 :-)

Comment

khimmchan :*
          you beautifull girl

Comment

guys its more than obvious that everything in the game will support cashers, especially the heavy ones... lets accept it and move on... the only stupid thing is for heavy cashers to be actually "proud" for being best players in a pay to win game...

Comment

Can we have a cross server guild war as well. cheers

Comment

true!!! unbound and bound item?? what for!??

Comment

yeahhh )

Comment

How come now it's getting stuck!!!!

Comment

ho raaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

trading system is good for hackers that y i hate idea of trading system

Comment

Originally posted by R25078697 View Post
                          Do not implement trade please. People will just create multiple accounts and trade within themselves... the game is perfect without it.
                          There may not be a trading system but there will be a market. The market is suppose to be made for non cashers to get balens from cashers basically. The GM already stated that there will be market but still be worked on and doesn't know when it will be implemented or if it will be in balens,vouchers, gold, or mixture.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                            just to let you guys know ..all the rank list are cash players ...and I can swear that there's no non-casher player on that list
                            sucha **

+1...a single casher with 20m gold can control the whole AH coz he will always sell for high prices which non-casher can't stand, so in this case this idea will just ruin the game even more
                            I'm sure there are non casher in server rankings, pure non casher here top in server

Comment

y separate male/female lol o.o well doesn't matter y not put in drop down box All Mage, Archer, Knight in both gender .. and btw only top 20? y make it at least 50 o.o

Comment

i cant relogin in s89 lol it got stuck in 15/16 30%
                                My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

Working...
                                X