Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Ranking Level now on the Mainsite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23811581 View Post
    i disslike the trading system idea because it will only give ppl a free ticket to create many alts and trade between them to create one strong account.....this is a form of cheating.....if this happens.....mant ppl will quit playing this game....
    dont forget to many website with advertisement will poff up like grazy , example : ww. sellingwartunegold.co 0.o,lol and so many those pathetic pishing master and loggers appear from no where just to have someone acc. trading = bad idea

Comment

please cek in s48 so many cheater n hacker...making so boring..to play

Comment

asdadasdddddddd

Comment

i dont understand what are u saying about rankings. if iam non casher an in top of server i wont be counted on ranking list cus i am non casher?

Comment

why this system is not available at
            this time?

Comment

i say you are only allowed to trade and not sell. doing this, it would help the other non-casher players to obtain better equipment for a more enjoyable game!

Comment

I should like to see everbody get a webprofile there them can see gear astro osv stats.

Like diablo have
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Did they remove this listing?
                  S124 Mallowcrest
                  IGN : Magdalia
                  Lv / class : 80 / Archer
                  guild : Glory
                  ~Cosplayer and Gamer~
                  still learn to be Good

-Axy-

Comment

They did remove it from the main website, what they failed to mention is that they put it into the game itself next to the mail icon to the right of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by deduneD View Post
                      My 2cents. Trading would be a brilliant idea, it has nothing to do with cashers. If my knight has a piece of archer equiptment, I can trade with an archer, keep it simple. You don't need a market place system, just a player to player trade, with a trade window, so both parties agree to the trade.
                      And exactly how do you propose preventing someone creating multiple characters and trading with him/her self at a substantial savings???? No, way to much chance of multiple people taking advantage of any sort of trade system. And, that's why you'll probably never see one in WarTunes - at least so I hope!!!!

Comment

• multiple character running at catacombs at the same time then trade all gems it to your main character - Trading system fail
                        S81 - xPinoyHide

Comment

• i'm xToink in s157

Comment

• How did this string end up turning into a Trading System threat instead of what the title says????

Comment

Working...
                            X