[Promotion] Doomsday Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Doomsday Pack

Duration: 12/22 - 12/23 @ 23:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: On the off chance that the world doesn't come to an end on December 21st, we'll be cheering with a special Doomsday Pack to celebrate everyone's good health. Open the pack and receive:
    • Major HP Pack x 1
    • Health Scroll x 3
    • Level 4 Endurance Potion x 5

Price: 399 Balens
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i know this is joke pack but if you guys really want to make money make some soul crystals pack, legendary stones packs and crystaloid packs.

Comment

agree legendary stones and daru engraving

Comment

How about this instead of adding more ways to buy stuff, you fix the problems everyone on server 70+ is having, such as events not working for week 1-2 etc vanishing exchange icon amoung other things, how about you try responding to people when they politely request assistance instead of ignoring them storm. Or are you to over worked to give a **** about the paying customers too?
        IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

i hope we can buy VIP using balens.i don't have paypal

Comment

Originally posted by R22106187 View Post
            How about this instead of adding more ways to buy stuff, you fix the problems everyone on server 70+ is having, such as events not working for week 1-2 etc vanishing exchange icon amoung other things, how about you try responding to people when they politely request assistance instead of ignoring them storm. Or are you to over worked to give a **** about the paying customers too?
            Try making a ticket for the issues, I'm willing to bet the Tech team has received numerous tickets about the issue. Keep in mind there are only so many members of the R2staff and a ton of us players, also take into consideration they are launching/preparing to launch two new games as the company is trying to expand. The R2Team is busting their rears daily at work so that we can keep playing, have a little patience and respect.
            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Its not a good pack honestly... =(

Comment

i love your comment i 2nd demotion..

Comment

Originally posted by R26423679 View Post
                  i hope we can buy VIP using balens.i don't have paypal
                  I don't get this, You need to buy the Balens too, right?

Comment

R2 Spoils us

Many games do not give so many promos, items that free players can earn thru events and little suprises. Many game sites do not have moderators to assist players and ensure a positve friendly game enviorment either. I think R2 gives us many things players take for granted. Yes there are some issues here and there, yet they truely do care about your game experience here. Give them time and remember to enjoy all of the great things they do for us. Its Christams time for them too
                    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

If you had a clue what you were talking about I might listen to you. but, since my servers about to go into week 4 and has yet to receive a single event reward and I have posted several support tickets, even pmed storm without responce, done a few forum posts on the subject as well and always been nice. I dont care if they are opening new games, this is the game I play and if you cant fix the game they already have running or the existing servers they dont need to open more just so they can continue to have the exact same issues with those servers. 3 more servers this week and none of them will get rewards for the weekly events. As none of the servers opened after the update have so far. I think fixing these time based events is important because once they reach a certain time line they wont go back and give me rewards for level 6 guild now that its 8 and being ranked 3rd in br over 10k from week one events. This is why it needs to be address quickly because of the time line these events run under. Im sorry you dont agree but, Ill bet if the rewards affected you, then yould care more.
                      IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

Originally posted by R22106187 View Post
                        I have understood you have some issues, however, taking this to private and PM him would solve the things better.
                        I would like to remind you that you went off topic by adding this reply on a thread which presents and offer. I would be pleased to remove your post but I will not this time.

Next time if you have a problem or you do not like something please create a thread and try to give more details of the issues you are encountering. By that way I am sure someone will answer you, perhaps not ignoring as you have stated.

Thank you for your time and I wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Feel free to join

Comment

GM Hard to log in why error also cant log via FB??
                          and stop loading at 1/7 -.- not finish loading to 16
                          Last edited by demondark; 12-20-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

thx for another uselss event lol

Comment

I hope they fix there way of money transaction credit card takes ages to be verified.
                              Guild [INFINITY]
                              Guild Position: MEMBER
                              Class:knight
                              Username:GreatPaul
                              Lvl:60
                              server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Working...
                              X