No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 12/20 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over BOSS we make after merge 7 turns by use balens. Can be WB buff more please this is horrible...

Comment

I do not like this merge. my entire server is way lower than s48. We do not have a chance at all. Im a level 42 and losing at everything thanks to the merge. Why did we not just merge with a server who is closer to our levels, rather than way higher? THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the merge is a joke, not even giving the younger server any kind of compensation, its like, "you're the #1 guild ? ... no not anymore cuz now there are ppl who had alot more time to be stronger" or "u spend alot balen to be #1 ?... no not anymore unless you spend ALOT more"
        a huge rip off imho, not to mention alot players lost their name o.o
        uh ya world boss is a joke now, "want 1% for 1 boss? go spend 10$" it's a slap in the face
        guild wars compensation ? how can this be enough to compensate for being #1 guild, not being to win 2 battles and not to talk whats after... cuz now alot older guilds joined our server which means our chances of winning are ways less
        what about compensation for loosing ranks at solo arena ?
        .........and so on...........

Comment

complete crock, no compensation for merging with a higher server..... lose all your guild battles right when trying to get a christmas mount?
          it's like they're purposely trying to fail you unless you spend tons more money...

higher players? better spend more money
          can't make that 1% on WB? better spend

thanks for all your hard work, but we don't care.... out the window...

severely disappointed

Comment

Wartune developers and moderators, I'd like to add one more thing. I see server 48 people have the phantom steed. Was it a reward from a promotion? If so, why didn't server 55 have that chance of getting one?

Comment

Why? Because they were around before us... +10 stat advantage if you were a S48 person. S55 - tough ****/get over it/just keep playing/its just a game...

I know, I know.. stop whining...

Comment

if it was reversed youd feel slighted too and I am sure you wold be whining as well. Its like cheating you had more time to gater more resources from catas, more exp, etc.
                I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

What makes this really suck is that we know it will happen again. Merge after merge. Undoubtedly people will quit after this - I'm seriously considering it.

At least my trivial cash flow will stop ($100/month?) - not out of spite, but the competition is over - they just forced me to lose. If they think I'm going to spend more to try and catch up? Not a chance!

So when the newly merged server shrinks enough, I think its safe to predict they will merge it again.

Doesn't matter to them. They know they have extracted most of the cash from those that will pay. Now its time to reduce their cost for supporting the server.

Comment

I really hope to be able to participate in the battleground, this time I can not join in batlleground, because at the beginning I batlleground in place (Indonesia) at 12:30 to 13:30. This is the moment at which we work. I very much hope will batlleground be made ​​in time for the two of us on a portion other time zones.

Name: SirVinal
                    Level: 38 / Archer
                    Guild: Elite

Comment

help s53 need merge please answer me

Comment

I really hope to be able to participate in the battleground, this time I can not join in batlleground, because at the beginning I batlleground in place (Indonesia) at 12:30 to 13:30. This is the moment at which we work. I very much hope will batlleground be made ​​in time for the two of us on a portion other time zones.

Name: SirVinal
                        Level: 38
                        Type : Archer
                        Guild: Elite
                        Server : Tarlington Field.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassey View Post
                          What makes this really suck is that we know it will happen again. Merge after merge. Undoubtedly people will quit after this - I'm seriously considering it.

At least my trivial cash flow will stop ($100/month?) - not out of spite, but the competition is over - they just forced me to lose. If they think I'm going to spend more to try and catch up? Not a chance!

So when the newly merged server shrinks enough, I think its safe to predict they will merge it again.

Doesn't matter to them. They know they have extracted most of the cash from those that will pay. Now its time to reduce their cost for supporting the server.
                          Dear Wartune developers and admin/moderators. Please read the above and give the newer server gamers(server55 in this case) some compensation for merging. I'm okay with spending some cash for you developers, but not $2,000. This is a game to have fun, not to be forced to spend over 1K cash to be in the top 10 player ranking. Or are you telling us to either live with it or quit the game?

To those who say stop whining, we are asking for fairness.
                          Last edited by lisbth; 12-21-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

WorlBoss die in 7 min. On this wbs isnt useful spend balens in this game.

Comment

Dear Wartune developers,

We, as players, have seen first hand the drastic changes that have affected our gameplay. The World Boss is taken down to quickly because there are now so many more players we must contend against to even get the 1% damage to obtain the bonus for fighting the World Boss. If you could, please increase the World Boss' health point so we can continue to be able to get the chance to get the 1% damage to the World Boss. The time for killing the World Boss has decresed dramatically and extra health points ot the WB will keep us interested in fighting.
                              Screen Name: JoseDaGreat
                              Server: 33 Undead Pit
                              Guild: Empresa

Comment

okay this issue may be on another thread or may not but:

WE are having a problem with the World Boss dieing to fast.
                                its only fair each sever competes at the same rate as all the other severs.

Thank you hope things find a balance!

Comment

Working...
                                X