Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Guild Battle Bundle

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge.
    Level Requirement: Level 30

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:

Insignia x400
    Soul Crystal x30
    [/LIST]
    in 3rd & 4th round of guild battle we get 1700 honor, 1700 insignia & 20 whips & then ranking reward 150 soul crystlas & 20 whips .
    & u are giveing us just Insignia x400 & Soul Crystal x30..Is it fair?

Comment

i rather buy 10K package three times lol, so you will get this total.
      10k*3 Balens: 18,000,000 Gold, 6,000,000 Daru and Level 8 Luck Stone x 90...

name: omans
      lvl: 58
      type: Archer
      server: [s14] Serenity Lake
      guild: Envy
      Last edited by onlinepokerist; 12-20-2012, 08:28 AM. Reason: just want to add my character info, thanks.
      [S14 Serenity Lake]
      omans
      Archer
      Serenity

-Don't reach Young Blood-

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-Gie View Post
        Damn, we can't win GW again. My real Wife in S24. and she good than me.
        i will retired then... lol
        No wonder she's better than you. You spell like a 3 year old. I'd hate to see you play. Great update.

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-Gie View Post
          Damn, we can't win GW again. My real Wife in S24. and she good than me.
          i will retired then... lol
          oh oh who she play? and for those in the merge with out a guild! join Dragonfire (s24) we are a happy, but disfunctional, family that welcomes any1 and every1 to join, u can pm me , Mifi, or Cherry or Sage all 3 of us can help if need be ty all

Originally posted by Tyler130312 View Post
          No wonder she's better than you. You spell like a 3 year old. I'd hate to see you play. Great update.
          dont be mean! its not nice, and other ppl dont be greed they DONT have to give us any free stuff, dont look the gift horsie in the mouth
          Last edited by VicZar; 12-20-2012, 09:57 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

haha.. yari kaming mga tga S55. bahala na, .. lakas na ng wargodZ..

Comment

Forget the free loots, I will be happy to see some new faces around!

Comment

They need merge 53s.

Comment

don't forget the loots!!!!!! make it better! we lost so many drops cause of this, at leats make it worth lose a week and give us good stuff jesus!!

Comment

Hum.. i am agree whit septima, will be good see news face in game new rival wooot and come on this maybe **** someone in s27 but.. aahahahahaha to me is fine welcome to the new challenge!!!

Arkadia s27

Comment

hello, may I know... why i can't log in or even try to open wartune's page at the moment? i'm from server s61 i login and play from Malaysia... need help here, thanks
                      Last edited by HanyaDia; 12-20-2012, 02:18 PM.
                      MissN
                      s61- Fowlsfield
                      knight

Comment

Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                        oh oh who she play? and for those in the merge with out a guild! join Dragonfire (s24) we are a happy, but disfunctional, family that welcomes any1 and every1 to join, u can pm me , Mifi, or Cherry or Sage all 3 of us can help if need be ty all

Lol. Mifi, you already start with this?
                        Can you just do that after merge? XD
                        Starting at the same time, maybe? :>

So I can promote Pride (like I ever do that --)
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

Guild Battle Bundle

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge.
                          Level Requirement: Level 30

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:
                          Insignia x400
                          Soul Crystal x30
                          You poor compensation is trash, the weekend GB my guild get 1700 insignias, 1700 honor and 20 whips, and we always get the ranking with 200 soul crystal and 30 whips, very stupid days to get make a server merge...
                          “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

Im not one that for a server merge its an unfair advantage for earlier servers to merge with servers that havent had the same amount of time to build their characters. On top of that loseing GBs and getting a lot less then what we would of received for doing them is some serious garbage too. I loved this game until today this is some serious garbage.
                            I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Curious what if you have an account on both servers that are merging that are linked to the same email? Do those two get merged together or do they become two different characters? If they become two different characters, how do you log into each one individually being that the same email address login is used?

Comment

Originally posted by QQamore
                                Im not one that for a server merge its an unfair advantage for earlier servers to merge with servers that havent had the same amount of time to build their characters.
                                I check some the other 2 server that merge with my server, and from how their BR and lvl, seems like r2 already think which server can merge and which that can't.
                                Overall, our server had the same power with the other 2.
                                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                                IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                                X