X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huz ur wife in s24?

Comment

Originally posted by clynxz View Post
      But xmas event cant wait.. 50 whip = 150 xmas shard.. you cant get xmas shard later after event ended..
      50 whips =75 xmas shards

Comment

lol ^^sept

Comment

Merging server is good, but I also agree with Cassey's reply. There should be another kind of compensation for only the newer server gamers because they have a server launching time disadvantage to the older servers (especially if the older server launched over one week ahead). Wartune developers and moderators, this is a word from one of your "valued customers".
          Last edited by lisbth; 12-20-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

aw..i cant access wartunes website and cant paly ***!!

Comment

I'm Cool with this... new faces, s27 is getting boring now.
              Last edited by BboyFury; 12-20-2012, 09:14 PM.
              No Dignity, No Glory :cool:

Comment

They need to stop making so many new servers. Then everyone wouldn't hop servers and need a merge in the first place. If you are going to do merge it be nice if you did smaller merges at least and on a new week,not in a middle. What was the point of the guild battles Monday and Wednesday? Yesterday many couldn't even get on after 20:00~21:00 because the site was down,and you had to keep trying to get it up to get on game. So Not to mention me coming home tonight to- not being able to finish my daily task, it would of been nice to have a heads up on all this.

Comment

hope everything ok..
                  Server: [S3] Misty Towers
                  Level 62: Mage

Comment

lol, OWN3D, I bet you're going to have a lot of fun challenging and beating all the newer players in guild battle and group arena. This is JosedaGreat lol.
                    Screen Name: JoseDaGreat
                    Server: 33 Undead Pit
                    Guild: Empresa

Comment

I was kind of counting on the training whips to get shards. No compensation there? I mean the top guild players just lost 50 whips and the resulting 75 shards...not to mention 1700 honor and insigs. The compensation is minimal in comparison. I know it's impossible to avoid...unless well, and here's a crazy idea, but stick with me, unless you...MERGE ON SUNDAYS....or Saturday after GW...or Monday Morning.

Oh well, be nice to have some more active people, keep up the good work!

Comment

I have been playing online games for 20 years. Age of Empires, Ultima Online, PWI, Runes of Magic, etc, etc, etc the list goes on.

This merge was done so fast that I am angry. I have put in so many hours of time to be in the top group of players on my server and to have an older server with players that have had more time to play is an outrage. If you are not bothered by this then you havent put in as much effort as I or other top players obviously to be in the top.

When I came to this game I choose a server that gave me a fair chance to compete with players that started at the same time. If I wanted to be a meatstick for higher level characters then I would of choose an older server where I would be outgunned right from the gates.

I strongly feel that the people on the newer servers should be given more cata runs, more bounties and etc to equal out to what the players on the older servers had the ability to do to make it a fair merge.

I mean let me ask you this if a new server opened up and some players had 2-3 times more cata runs, bounties, campaigns, mp runs, etc would that be fair for you to compete against them? Would you stay?
                        I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

great point, i happen to be in a top guild so this is all super gay!!!!!! i was saving insig for level 55 armour and now i wont get until another week!!! im level 53 tomorrow... probably be 55 before i get the whole set to highest level now...

Comment

Ya I feel your pain, I got to Crusader and needed the insigs from GB to get my mount. Now I am really getting screwed on that too. So these guys have their mounts and its a week of me without one vs them just total ****.
                            I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Not to meantion more gems from being on a server longer,they have more daily logs and chances to have higher gems.

Comment

guild battle prize is very little can you add beacause there are two guild battles, if we win this two, we will 1700 insigma and honor

Comment

Working...
                                X