No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 12/20 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never saw a game with so many whiners like this one. they have planed 300 servers for next year they wont stop so deal with it. they will make merges in the bulk more and more often so deal with it. stop crying for every little thing and try to enjoy the game till its time for you to quit.

Comment

Plancha,

You are either a child, low in rankings on your server, or just dumb. If you had logged as many hours as I have and had something blindside you and unfair you would feel the same way. If you are happy good for you. Some of us have a right to feel undermined. So go back to whatever you do and stop trolling.

Plancha,

Also if you would actually read the posts, We are not saying they can never do merges, we are saying make it fair. Figure a fair way to implement them by giveing a younger server sufficent resorces to allow them the ones who have less time, less oppurtunites to better their characters compensation that levels the playing field, you know that makes it equal.

If I make a character and play it for 2 weeks then you come on and make one 15 days after I have already had 14 days over you, that gives me a huge advantage, wouldnt you agree?

So what I am saying is this whole merger thing was done so fast and ill thought out that its beyond unfair to someone on a newer server that is getting merged with an older server.

IE some thougt. Release a block of new serves at the same time so they can be merged if neccessary so that in the event that it happens then all players have had an equal amount of oppurtunity to build their characters. Or merge characters in a proximity of BR rateings. Or etc. Get the idea, putting actual thought into the whole process that is fair and balanced not unbalanced and chaotic like this.
      Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 08:23 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.
      I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

i hope ill get a chance to re-do my name it had a typo lol

Comment

wait server merge let dance oppa gangnam style

Comment

Are you not done yet with the server merger? it's over four hours already!

Comment

wartune has offically made my ♥♥♥♥ list because of this ♥♥♥♥ server merge and making me change my ♥♥♥♥ name
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-21-2012, 04:49 AM. Reason: language

Comment

i have char in s24 and s27... but i played on s27 now.. But why i must change my char name on s27.. why my char at s24 didnt get name change too.. so i can change name in s24 so i can use my char name for s27..

Comment

they started to merge servers coz most of non-cashers already quit

HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE CASHERS
                  Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

Originally posted by clynxz View Post
                    i have char in s24 and s27... but i played on s27 now.. But why i must change my char name on s27.. why my char at s24 didnt get name change too.. so i can change name in s24 so i can use my char name for s27..
                    The characters on the oldest servers keep their names, so there's no need for a name change. Any character on a new server that has the same name as a character on an older server must change their name. This is why your S27 character had to change its name but your S24 character did not.

Also explained with this part:
                    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Character Names:
                    1. A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
                    2. Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
                    1. A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
                    2. Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
                    3. Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Developers: Please listen to QQ, search for my posts on the subject: I offered two ways this could have been done a LOT better. One of those could still be implemented presuming you kept records of who was on the younger server.

...Or offer to refund investments made by those being unfairly abused by these mergers with apologies for wasting months of our time.

How ****** am I? I'm thinking of walking away from the almost $300 I've invested in this game and considering it a rather expensive life lesson.
                      Last edited by Cassey; 12-21-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

just a damn log in pack and guild battle bundle you can give us for this mess you've done to all players affected.
                        seems to be i like this game but with this changes its not worth it to stay in this game anymore.
                        my teams enjoyed it first but with this all of us are disappointed.we cannot play with the guild battle.
                        its a horrible update you've done so far......
                        thanks for this damn christmas gift you've give to us

meyzen
                        s48 imperial encampment

Comment

And guess what... they will do it to you again and again and again as the older servers collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by QQamore View Post
                            Plancha,

You are either a child, low in rankings on your server, or just dumb. If you had logged as many hours as I have and had something blindside you and unfair you would feel the same way. If you are happy good for you. Some of us have a right to feel undermined. So go back to whatever you do and stop trolling.

Plancha,

Also if you would actually read the posts, We are not saying they can never do merges, we are saying make it fair. Figure a fair way to implement them by giveing a younger server sufficent resorces to allow them the ones who have less time, less oppurtunites to better their characters compensation that levels the playing field, you know that makes it equal.

If I make a character and play it for 2 weeks then you come on and make one 15 days after I have already had 14 days over you, that gives me a huge advantage, wouldnt you agree?

So what I am saying is this whole merger thing was done so fast and ill thought out that its beyond unfair to someone on a newer server that is getting merged with an older server.

IE some thougt. Release a block of new serves at the same time so they can be merged if neccessary so that in the event that it happens then all players have had an equal amount of oppurtunity to build their characters. Or merge characters in a proximity of BR rateings. Or etc. Get the idea, putting actual thought into the whole process that is fair and balanced not unbalanced and chaotic like this.
                            Not sure if lvl 65 is low or high but i can tell you my server was alredy merged and we lost 2 guild battles too and we just endured it no need to start crying for every little thing.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                              Not sure if lvl 65 is low or high but i can tell you my server was alredy merged and we lost 2 guild battles too and we just endured it no need to start crying for every little thing.
                              I would agree, but the fact there is a contest going on and a lot of people are losing 60 (second place guild) to 75 shards is going to cause some angst when simply waiting until Sunday would have avoided that problem. I'm at 230 so for a fact the merge will keep me from getting the mount unless after the merge we win or come in second in the GW next week.

Comment

Okay, Im not mind with server merge or something.
                                But please do something with World Boss.
                                76m HP for 3 server!?

Even I barely got 3 fight with this epic lag ==a
                                Last edited by Ruise; 12-21-2012, 10:21 AM.
                                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                                IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                                X